1. Every girl is beautiful. It just takes the right guy to see it.
2. You never know where the next miracle is gonna come from, the next smile, the next wish come true.
3. We all have the potential to fall in love a thousand times in our lifetime. It’s easy. the last guy I love will be someone I haven’t even met yet, probably. They all count. But there are certain people you love who do something else; they define what love is supposed to feel like. These are the most important people in your life, and you’ll meet maybe four or five of these people over the span of 80 years. But there’s still one more tier to all of this; there is always that one person you love who becomes that definition. It usually happens retrospectively, but it happens eventually. This is the person who unknowingly sets the template for what you will always love about other people, even if some of those lovable qualities are self-destructive and unreasonable. The person who defines your understanding of love is not inherently different than anyone else, and they’re often just the person you happen to meet the first time you really, really, want to love someone. But that person still wins. They win, and you lose. Because for the rest of your life, they will control how you feel about someone else.
4. Be in love with your life. Every detail of it.
5. It’s a strange thing, how you can love somebody, how you can be all eaten up inside with needing them- and they simply don’t need you. That’s all there is to it, and neither of you can do anything about it. And they’ll be the same way with someone else, and someone else will be the same way about you and it goes on and on- this desperate need - and only once in a rare million do the same two people need each other.
6. For just one second, look at your life and see how perfect it is. Stop looking for the next secret door that is going to lead you to your real life. This is it: there’s nothing else. It’s here and you’d better decide to enjoy it or you’re going to be miserable wherever you go, for the rest of your life, forever.
7. You have to decide what’s most important to you. Keeping your pride and getting nothing. Or taking taking a risk, and maybe, just maybe having everything.
8. I think you can’t wait for someone to fly underneath you and save your life. I think you need to save yourself.
9. Think of all the beauty still around you and be happy.
10. Don’t just pray about what seems logical and possible. Pray HARD about the “impossible.” God will show you that NOTHING, nothing, nothing, nothing is impossible with Him. Ever. Period. End of story.
11. You can choose to blame your circumstances on fate or bad luck or bad choices. Or you can fight back. Things are always going to be fair in the real world. That’s just the way it is. But for the most part, you get what you give. The rest of your life is being shaped right now. With the dreams you chase. The choices you make. And the person you decide to be. The rest of your life is a long time. And the rest of your life starts right now.
12. There’s a difference between having a real relationship and just being together because that’s all you’re used to. There’s a difference between meaning your “I love you’s ” and just saying them every night because “that’s what you do.” There’s a difference between being together and wanting to be together, it’s a relationship, not a routine.
13. Whatever you do, hold on to hope! The tiniest thread will twist into an unbreakable cord. Let hope anchor you in the possibility, that this is NOT the end of your story, that change will bring you to peaceful shores
14. She may come across as hard to get, but that’s because she’s been through a few things, seen a few things, been there and done that. She’s cold…yes, but only because she once cared about someone who failed to care about her. She’s built a fortress to protect her heart from further damage. You told her that you’re different, but she won’t believe it until you prove it. Words don’t mean a thing.
15. I asked for strength, and God gave me difficulties to make me stronger.
16. A few rules: 1.) Never stop thinking. This is is important. If someone ever says to you “you need to stop thinking so much,” call them ignorant in your head and keep thinking deeper. It is this mentality that breeds stupid people. Your mind is the most important thing you have, if you stop using it, it will atrophy. 2.) Stare into space blankly and don’t mentally punish yourself for doing it, even if it is for that split second. 2.) Don’t be afraid to talk about anything. You shouldn’t be afraid of reality. 3.) Everyone is a hypocrite. 4.) You are all original. Every life experience is case sensitive and unique. Every time you wake up or quote someone else, you are becoming more you than anyone has ever been. 5.) Do pointless things. Don’t actively restrain or hide yourself from the redundant. 6.) Stop rushing. Shut up and embrace the sound of silence. 7.) Religion shouldn’t be taught, it should be found. No one should tell you what to believe except for you. 8.) Talking to yourself is healthy. Is there anyone you have more in common with? 9.) There is no such thing as time. The sun never sets or rises. Days and years don’t exist. There is only your life. 10.) We will always be in a transitional phase. Look outside and know that everything will be replaced at some point. This existence is temporary. 11.) It’s not half empty or half full. It’s half a glass. 12.) Every now and then, you take something that you see everyday and try to see it in a different light. Renew its resistance. 13.) Be happy, but don’t force it. 14.) You will always succeed in trying. 15.) We are all crazy. 16.) We are all about as similar as we are different. 17.) Ideas are about as valuable as people. 21.) Numbers don’t have to go in order. 18.) Words will always be just words. Love is just another four letter word, only the feeling is real. 19.) Ask a child for advice. They may not know much, but they know what’s important. 20.) Prove you’re alive. Do anything from dancing in the supermarket to taking an impulse trip to another country. Remind the world you are still here. 21.) Don’t take anything seriously.
17. She’s a mess of gorgeous chaos, and you can see it in her eyes.
18. Love shouldn’t change you. It should allow you to grow and become the best you that you can be.
19. You know what you love in this life? You love what makes you stand tallest.
20. Never lie to people, because the people you’re able to lie to…are the people that trust you.
21. It’s a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.
1. I miss you. No, let me correct that, I miss the old you. I miss the old you that cared about me and the old you that would treat me so well. The old you that would talk to me every day and always have me smiling. I miss the old you that made me happy and knew what to say at any given point in time. I miss the old us.
2. The good are never easy, the easy, never good. And love, it never happens like you really think it should.
3. You can’t love without risk. Sometimes, love is a terrible idea, except that it’s not an idea. Sometime love leaves suddenly and it’s as if you were lying to the other person all this time, or they were lying to you. Sometimes you want to be loved back and you think if they’ll just hear your case, if you present the evidence before them as if in a court of law, they will concede to your argument, and love you the way you love them, forever even, and then you’ll both get to be happy. But that’s not how it works. You jump from the plane and hope your parachute opens. The other person is that parachute. So if you can, jump over water, and from not too great of a height.
4. God’s plan is always the best. Sometimes, the process is painful and hard, but don’t forget that when God is silent, He’s doing something for you.
5. I have faith that God will show you the answer. But you have to understand that sometimes it takes awhile to be able to recognize what God wants you to do. That’s how it often is. God’s voice is usually nothing more than a whisper, and you have to listen very carefully to hear it. But the other times, in those rare moments, the answer is obvious and rings as loud as a church bell.
6. I want a life that sizzles and pops and makes me laugh out loud. And I don’t want to get to the end, or to tomorrow, even, and realize that my life is a collection of meetings and pop cans and errands and receipts and dirty dishes. I want to eat cold tangerines and sing out loud in the car with the windows down and wear pink shoes and stay up all night laughing and painting my nails the exact color of the sky right now. I want to sleep hard on clean white sheets and throw parties and eat ripe tomatoes and read books so good they make me jump up and down, and I want my everyday to make God belly laugh, glad that he gave life to someone who loves the gift.
7. I don’t know why we all hang on to something we know we’re better off letting go. Its like we’re scared to lose what we really don’t have. Some of us say we’d rather have that something than nothing, but the truth is to have it halfway is harder than not having it at all.
8. “But I trust in your UNFAILING love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the LORD, for he has been good to me. (Psalm 13:5-6)
9. Every girl deserves to be with someone who appreciates them, and who gets how funny, sweet, amazing, adorable and sexy they are, you know? Someone who wakes up every morning thinking, “oh my God, I’m with her.”
10. At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don’t keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That’s how we’re made. So you can waste your life drawing lines, or you can live your life crossing them.
11. No matter what I do, I always forget to forget you.
12. You have to decide what’s important. Keeping your pride and getting nothing. Or taking a risk and maybe…maybe having everything.
13. At this age, the worst thing you can do to yourself his fall for someone harder than they fall for you.
14. I should’ve been chasing you. I should’ve been trying to prove that you’re all that mattered to me. ~ All We’d Ever Need (Lady Antebellum)
15. Every one of us is losing something precious to us. Lost opportunities, lost possibilities, feelings we can never get back again. That’s part of what it means to be alive. But inside our heads- at least that’s where I imagine it- there’s a little room where we store those memories. A room like the stacks in this library. And to understand the workings of our own heart, we have to keep on making new reference cards. We have to dust things for every once in a while, let in fresh air, change the water in the flower vases. In other words, you’ll live forever in your own little private library.
16. Sometimes, I think we waste our words and we waste our moments, and we don’t say what’s in our hearts when we have the chance.
17. We are all guilty of saving old messages from someone who became really special in our lives and going to familiar places that gives us that small twinge in our hearts and smiles on our faces. It’s one of the most bittersweet feelings ever because every time that person crosses our minds, we remember the instances when we were happy and complete
18. I just need to know that it’s possible that two people can stay happy together forever.
19. There comes a time in every life when the world gets quiet and the only thing left is your own heart. So you’d better learn to know the sound of it. Otherwise, you’ll never understand what it’s saying.
20. Isn’t it amazing how a person who once was just a stranger, suddenly meant the world to you?
What do you do when the one person who can make you feel better is the one person who won’t talk to you?
Even though things are so different now, just please promise me that you won’t forget our laughs, our jokes, our smiles, our conversations, our plans, our tears, our memories, our experiences, and most importantly, our friendship.
You don’t realize how much you care about someone until you realize that they don’t care about you.
It’s better to love someone who’s far and craves to be with you, than to love someone who’s near, yet doesn’t even care to see you.
She only felt afraid when she spent too much time thinking about the past or projecting into the future. When she focused on whatever life has placed right in front of her in this moment, she knew she would be okay.
She will chase you around for awhile; but there’s going to be a day when she’s going to stop running in circles around you. She’s going to get over you & at that very moment, you’re going to wish you had let her catch you.
When you really matter to someone, that person will always make time for you. No excuses, no lies, and no broken promises.
Sometimes, you just have to take a step back and realize that there’s only so many times you can pray for a person before you realize that they will never change.
Don’t confuse your path with the destination. Just because it’s stormy now doesn’t mean you aren’t headed for sunshine.
Do the things you used to talk about doing but never did. Know when to let go and when to hold on tight. Stop rushing. Don’t be intimidated to say it like it is. Stop apologizing all the time. Learn to say no, so your yes has some oomph. Spend time with the friends who lift you up, and cut loose the ones who bring you down. Stop giving your power away. Be more concerned with being interested than being interesting. Be old enough to appreciate your freedom, and young enough to enjoy it. Finally, know who you are.
You threw her away. You threw away the girl that would do anything and everything for you. You threw away the girl that gave her all and trusted you with it. You threw away the girl that put her whole self into being there for you. You threw away the girl that shut every other person out in her life because she told herself she couldn’t trust them. You threw away the girl that sees the entire world in you. You threw away the girl that went through hell just to be with you. You threw away the girl that was willing to wait as long as it took until she could call you hers. You threw away that girl that still wanted you even when you treated her as if she was nothing. You threw away the girl that spent months hoping you two could be together eventually. You threw away the girl that stays up at night, wondering if you’re okay. You threw away the girl that continued to do so much for you even though she got nothing in return. You threw away the girl that didn’t listen to the bad things that others said about you. You threw away the girl that would do anything in the world for you. You threw her away. And guess what? You lost her.
The hardest thing you’ll ever learn how to say is goodbye.
Live your life on a stage. Because God is always in the front row watching.
Tonight, we are young. So let’s set the world on fire, we can burn brighter than the sun.
Bad days end, but a smile can go around the world. That life contradicts itself, constantly. That that’s why it’s worth living.
That the difference between pain and love is time. That love is the only as real as you want it to be. That if you feel good, you look good. But it doesn’t always work the other way around.
That the sun will rise each day and it’s up to you each day if you match it. That nothing matters up until this point. That what you decide now, in this moment, will change the future. Forever. That rain is beautiful.
And so are you.
Life becomes wonderful even if there are struggles and difficulties, because we have a God so loving and inspiring who heals the pain and keeps us going.
The problem with girls is they pretend not to like you, when they do. The problem with guys is, they pretend they like you, when they don’t.
Sometimes, the harder you want to forget something, the more you seem to remember it.
When you’re thinking about how much you miss me, and I’m completely fine. Remember how I felt, and remind yourself that this is what you wanted. Because with every day coming and going, I’m learning how to be okay without you.
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos, is because things are being loved and people are being used.
1. I know men, and I tell you that Jesus Christ is no mere man. Between Him and every other person in the world, there is no possible term of comparison. Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and I have founded empires. But on what did the rest of the creation of our genius? Upon force. Jesus Christ founded His empire upon love; and at this hour, millions of men would die for Him.
2. What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it’s supposed to be.
3. I’m weird with relationships. I think I know what I want, and then I run. I think I run because I’m scared. I’m scared that I might get hurt. Or maybe I just haven’t found someone who I know is worth being hurt for.
4. You’re not scared of the dark. You’re scared of what’s in it. You’re not afraid of heights, you’re afraid of the pain of falling. You’re not afraid of people around you, you’re just afraid of rejection. You’re not afraid to love, you’re just afraid of not being loved back, and you’re not afraid to try again, you’re just afraid of getting hurt for the same reason.
5. God’s no is not a rejection; it’s a redirection.
6. Imagine there is a bank account that credits your account each morning with $86,400. It carries over no balance from day to day. Every evening, the bank deletes whatever part of the balance you failed to use during the day. What would you do? Draw out every cent, of course? Each of us has such a bank. Its name is time. Every morning, it credits you with 86.400 seconds. Every night, it writes off as lost, whatever of this you have failed to invest to a good purpose. It carries over no balance. It allows no overdraft. Each day, it opens a new account for you. Each night, it burns the remains of the day. If you fail to use the day’s deposits, the loss is yours. There is no drawing against “tomorrow.” You must live in the present on today’s deposits. Invest it so as to get it from the utmost health, happiness, and success. The clock is running. Make the most of today.
7. Maybe one day, we’ll find the place where our dreams and reality collide.
8. Destiny is for losers. It’s a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen.
9. You know, the right guy won’t change you. He won’t subtly pressure you. He won’t tell you who you can and can’t talk to about the two of you. He won’t hide the fact that you’re hanging out. He’s not gonna tell you you’re wrong for feeling…for being a girl. The right guy will show you off to his friends. He’ll take it as slow as you want. He’ll only go as far as you’re comfortable with. He’ll take you out to places, even if it’s just a fast food place or the store. He’ll actually sit through your stupid girly movies with you because he wants to watch them with you. The right guy will come along someday, you just gotta tough it out and wait for him. But whatever you do, don’t settle. You deserve so much more.
10. It starts with a dream. Add faith, and it becomes belief. Add action, and it becomes a part of life. Add perseverance, and it becomes a goal in sight. Add patience and time, and it ends with a dream come true.
11. If you don’t tell her how you feel, she’ll find some other guy that will tell her all the things that she wanted to hear from you.
12. Don’t forget, I’m just a girl standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.
13. Sometimes, a heart can’t afford to be just friends.
14. It’s cute when someone expresses their feelings. When they worry about you. When they miss you. When they show they care. It’s cute and it’s attractive. We don’t want to be the only ones that show how they feel. Actions will always speak louder than words. Sensitivity to others not only shows maturity, but it also appeals to us because we want others to tell us when they’re worried, when they miss us, and when they care. It feels good to have someone like that by your side.
15. When you learn to accept instead of expect, you’ll surely avoid getting hurt and you’ll have fewer disappointments.
16. I think we like to complicate things when it is really quite simple; find what it is that makes you happy and who it is that makes you happy, and you’re set. Promise.
17. The great moments of your life won’t necessarily be the things you do, they’ll also be the things that happen to you. Now, I’m not saying you can’t take action to affect the outcome of your life, you have to take action, and you will. But never forget that on any day, you can step out the front door and your whole life can change forever. You see, the universe has a plan kids, and that plan is always in motion. A butterfly flaps its wings, and it starts to rain. It’s a scary thought, but it’s also kind of wonderful. All these little parts of the machine constantly working, making sure that you end up exactly where you’re supposed to be, exactly when you’re supposed to be there. The right place at the right time.
18. At any moment, you have the power to say, this is NOT how the story is going to end.
19. What do you say we forget thinking and follow our hearts?
20. He loves each of us like there is only one of us to love.
1. Worshiping God is not about you; it’s about Him. It sounds like common sense, but so many of us have it all wrong. We find it easier to praise Him when things seem to be going extremely right, and we find it easier to cry out to Him when things seem to be going extremely wrong. When right and wrong aren’t at the extreme end of the spectrum, we tend to put God on a shelf until the next time we remember Him. I put God on a shelf this semester. My mind set going into it wasn’t about what I could give to Him, but what He was going to give to me.
2. Too bad people don’t fall in love at the same pace, at the same time, for the same reasons, and it’s too bad that those emotions don’t move simultaneously. But each bit of madness moved at its own pace, one not dependent on the pace of anyone else. It wasn’t like tandem skydiving, where you were connected as you fell, where you were forced to fall at the same rate and use the same parachute. Falling in love is a solo act. I knew that, I just learned the hard way. You just jump and hope that your parachute will open. Sometimes, you look up and realize that you were falling by yourself, the object of your desire still on the plane, not interested in jumping and watching you descend into that scary place alone.
3. It’s just that I don’t want to be somebody’s crush. If somebody likes me, I want them to like the real me, not who they think I am. And I don’t want them to carry it around inside. I want them to show me, so I can feel it, too. I want them to be able to do whatever they want around me. And if they do something I don’t like, I’ll tell them.
4. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before finding the right one, so that when we finally find the right one, we will know how to be grateful.
5. You can’t design your life like a building. It doesn’t work that way. You just have to live it and it will design itself. Listen to what the world is telling you what to do and take the leap.
6. Sometimes, you need to step outside, get some air and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be.
7. There’s a God that walks over the earth searching for a heart that will love Him.
8. I count all things as lost, compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ.
9. People say that it’s the bad memories that cause the most pain, but actually, it’s the good ones that drive you insane.
10. If you want me in your life, put me there. I shouldn’t have to fight for a spot.
11. There is a difference between love and like, and wrong and right. Never run if you’re not ready to step. And never forgive if you’re not ready to forget.
12. Honestly, I don’t need someone that sees what’s good about me. I need someone that sees the bad, and still wants me.
13. He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give. Don’t analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there is always one guy that is perfect for you.
14. We long for love and relationship and healing and hope. We long for holiness, for a closer walk with Jesus, for God’s truth to speak louder than the noise of the world. When we long for the right things, we find a different sort of love. The kind of love that will never let go of us, never let us down. Never walk away or disown us. A love that know us and our flaws, but stays anyways. For us to long for God is to long for a perfect love. God’s word promises if we start longing for that perfect love, everything…absolutely everything will follow that longing. God created our ability to long for love. But He wants us to long for His perfect love.
15. We have no idea, now, of who or what the inhabitants of our future might be. In that sense, we have no future. Not in the sense that our grandparents had a future, or thought they did. Fully imagined cultural fixtures were the luxury of another day, one in which ‘now’ was of some greater duration. For us, of course, things can change so abruptly, so violently, so profoundly, that futures like our grandparents’ have insufficient ‘now’ to stand on. We have no future because our present is too volatile…we only have risk management. The spinning of the given moment’s scenarios. Pattern recognition.
16. It’s not about the labels or becoming official. It’s about getting to know someone well enough to develop genuine feelings for them. It’s about being understanding and forgiving when situations are at their worst. It’s about loving someone, not for what they have to offer, but for who they are. It’s never about blaming your significant other for not treating you like how you want to be treated, it’s about how hard they try to keep you around.
17. We all want to believe that love is this magical thing that fixes our problems and makes things perfect. We look for the love that we see in movies and fall for all of Hollywood’s lies. But the truth is, love will never be like that. Love is something you have to work at and fight for. It’s not always pretty and it’s definitely not magic, because not even love can keep two people together if they don’t try.
18. We are born for wonder, for joy, for hope, for love, to marvel at the mystery of existence, to be ravished by beauty of the world, to seek the truth and meaning, to acquire wisdom, and by our treatment of others to brighten the corner where we are.
19. Nothing worth doing is completed in our lifetime, therefore, we are saved by hope. Nothing true or beautiful or good makes complete sense in any immediate context of history; therefore, we are saved by faith. Nothing we do, however virtuous, can be accomplished alone. Therefore, we are saved by love. No virtuous act is quite a virtuous from the standpoint of our friend or foe as from our own; therefore, we are saved by the final form of love, which is forgiveness.
20. There are dreamers and there are realists in the world. You think the dreamers would find the dreamers and the realists would find the realists, but often than not, the opposite is true. See, the dreamers need to realists to keep the dreamers from soaring too close to the sun. And the realists? Well, without the dreamers, they might not ever get off the ground.
21. I wish it could be simple, like a retro pop song. I want you to want me. BOOM. End of story, we all live happily ever after..but it’s really never like that, is it?
22. God gave me five fingers for a reason. My pinky is for my best friends, and our promises that will never be broken. My ring finger is for that special someone, and proof that we will be together forever. My middle finger is for that boy who has pushed me too far, and to show him how I feel. My pointer finger is to silence them all. And my thumb is for everyone- to let them know that I’m gonna be okay! No matter what.
23. Anyone who falls in love is searching for the missing pieces of themselves. So anyone who’s in love gets sad when they think of the person they’re in love with. It’s like stepping back inside a room you have fond memories of, one you haven’t seen in a long time.
24. Love, being in love, isn’t a constant thing. It doesn’t always flow at the same strength. It’s not always like a river in flood. It’s more like the sea. It has tides; it ebbs and flows. The thing is, when love is real, whether it’s ebbing or flowing, it’s always there. It never goes away. And that’s the only proof you can have that it’s real, and not just a crush or an infatuation or a passing fancy.
25. Because, it’s only when you’re tested that you truly discover who you are. And it’s only when you’re tested that you discover who you can be. The person that you want to be does exist, somewhere on the other side of hard work and faith, and belief and beyond the heartache and fear of what life has.
26. “Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.”
1. Maybe my life hasn’t been so chaotic, it’s just the world that is and the only real trap is getting attached to any of it.
2. Take chances, take a lot of them. Because honestly, no matter where you end up with and with whom, it always ends up just the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are. You learn and grow with each choice you make. Everything is worth it. Say how you feel, always. Be you and be okay with it.
3. When everything seems like it’s falling apart, that’s when God is putting things together just the way He wants it.
4. The only reason why people hold on to memories so tightly is because memories are the only things that don’t change when everyone else does.
5. Faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen.
6. But the struggles make you stronger, and the changes make you wise, and happiness has its own way of taking its sweet time.
7. Having a rough morning? Place your hand over your heart. Feel that? That’s called purpose. You’re alive for a reason. Don’t give up.
8. Being a Christian doesn’t mean I have everything I want in my life. It means that I trust God that He will provide me in everything I need in my life.
9. Happiness keeps you sweet. Sorrow keeps you human. Life keeps you humble. Success keeps you glowing. But only GOD keeps you going.
10. “There is no fear in love; perfect love casts away fear…” 1 John 4:18
11. To hear God’s voice, we must turn down the world’s volume.
12. The world sees only what you do. God sees why you do it.
13. “I have been crucified in CHRIST; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.” Galatians 2:20
14. I love Jesus, because in our crazy, messy world, HE IS MY PEACE.
15. Dear Jesus,
Sometimes, I’m afraid of letting you have complete control of my life. Show me how to be a “yes” kind of girl, like Mary was, and use me to bring You to others.
16. You are my rock in times of trouble, You lift me up when I fall down, Your love is the anchor. My hope is in You alone.
17. God has perfect timing; never early and never late and it takes a little patience and a lot of faith.
18. Never think that what you have to offer is insignificant. There will always be someone out there that needs what you have to give.
19. Remember when you leave this Earth, you can take with you nothing that you have received. Only what you have given.
20. Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.
I made her…She is different, She is unique,
With love I formed in her mother’s womb, I fashioned her with great joy.
I remember, with great pleasure, the day I created her.
I love her smile, I love her ways,
I love to hear her laugh,
And the silly things she says and does.
She brings Me great pleasure. This is how I made her.
I made her pretty and not beautiful,
Because I knew her heart,
And I know she would be vain…
I wanted her to search out her heart,
And to learn that it would be Me in her
That would make her beautiful…
And it would be Me in her that would draw friends to her.
(1 Peter 3:3-5)
I made her in such a way, that she would need Me.
I made her a little more lonesome than she would like to be…
Only because I need for her to lean and depend on Me…
I know her heart, I know if I had not made her like this,
She would go her own chosen way
And forget Me…her Creator.
I have given her many good and happy things
Because I love her.
(Psalm 84:11, Romans 8:23)
Because I love her,
I have seen her broken heart…
And the tears she cried alone.
I have cried with her, and had a broken heart too.
Many times, she has stumbled
And fallen alone
Only because she would not hold My Hand,
So many lessons she’s learned the hard way.
Because she would not listen to My voice…
So many times I have sat back
And sadly watched her go her merry way alone.
Only to watch her return to My arms, sad and broken.
And now she is Mine again…
I made her, and then I bought her…
Because I love her.
I have to reshape her and remold her…
To renew her to what I had planned for her to be.
It has not been easy for her,
Or for Me.
I want her to be conformed to My Image…
This is the high goal I have set for her,
Because I love her.
(2 Corinthians 2:14)
1. I think people that live for God ought to really live. I think every minute you ought to be alive. I think you ought to stop and smell the roses. Maybe look for a four leaf clover. I think you ought to get up in the morning and look at the last fading stars and say “Thank you God, You’re such a God of beauty.”
2. Sometimes, devine revelation simply means adjusting your brain to hear what your heart already knows.
3. Nobody tells this to people who are beginners. I wish someone had told me. All of us who do creative work, we get into it because we have good taste. But there is a gap. For the first couple of years, you make stuff, it’s just not that good. It’s trying to be good, it has potential, but it’s not. But your taste, the thing that got you into the game, is still killer. And your taste is why your work disappoints you. A lot of people never get past this phase; they quit. Most people I know who do interesting, creative, work went through years of this. We know our work doesn’t have this special thing we want it to have. We all go through this. And if you are just starting out or you are still in this phase, you gotta know that it’s normal and the most important thing you can do is do a lot of work. Put yourself on a deadline so that every week, you finish one piece. It’s only by going through a volume of work that you will close that gap, and your work will be as good as your ambitions. And I took longer to figure out how to do this than anyone I’ve ever met. It’s gonna take awhile. It’s normal to take awhile. You just gotta fight your way though.
4. I’ve learned that you can’t please everyone. So don’t even try it. It’s a waste of time trying to make everyone like you. Just be you. I’ve learned the hard way and in the end, some people are just so full of hate, that no matter what you say or do, they’ll always have something to say. They’ll never like you. So what?
5. Long before we know ourselves, our paths are already set in stone. Some may never figure out their purpose in life, and some will. There are a lot of us who are caught up in this world we all live in, content by being blinded by rules and judgement. We live in a world where it’s more okay to follow than to lead. In this world, being a leader is trouble for the system we are all accustomed to. Being a leader in this day and age is being a threat. Not many people stood up against the system we all call life.
6. A guy out there was meant to be the love of your life, your best friend, your soulmate. The one you can tell your dreams to. He’ll brush the hair out of your eyes. Send you flowers when you least expect it. He’ll stare at you during the movies, even though he paid $8 to see it. He’ll call to say goodnight, or just because he’s missing you. He’ll look in your eyes and tell you, you’re the most beautiful girl in the world, and for the first time in your life, you’ll believe it.
7. You’re only as tall as your heart will let you be. And you’re only as small as the world will make you seem. And when the going gets rough and you feel like you may fall, just look on the bright side. You’re roughly six feet tall.
8. Sometimes, it’s like people are a million times more beautiful to you in your own mind. It’s like you see them through a special lens- but maybe, if it’s how you see them, that’s how they really are.
9. Never get too attached to anyone because attachments lead to expectations and expectations lead to disappointments.
10. Life can be long or short, it all depends on how you choose to live it. It’s like forever, always changing. For any of us, our forever could end in an hour, or a hundred years from now. You can never know for sure, so you’d better make every second count. What you have to decide is how you want your life to be. If your forever was ending tomorrow, is this how you’d want to have spent it?
11. What most people need to learn is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things.
12. Someday, you will find the one who will watch every sunrise with you until the sunset of your life.
13. Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen every day.
14. God doesn’t give us what we can handle, God helps us handle what we are given.
15. It’s a lot easier to be lost than found. It’s the reason why we’re always searching and rarely discovered. So many locks, not enough keys.
16. When you love people and have the desire to make a profound, positive impact upon the world, then you will have accomplished the meaning to live.
17. Let your heart influence your brain, not your brain influence your heart- I’ve recently just found my heart after some time. It feels good to hear it beat again. It feels so good it hurts.
18. There are some things in life that don’t go the way you want them to or the way you think they should. But you can’t dwell on these because you’ll miss out on other opportunities. Don’t give up on something just because you don’t think things will work, you won’t know unless you give it a try. But don’t hold on to something that left a long time ago, because sooner or later, you’ll realize some things just aren’t meant to be.
19. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it’s a world, or a relationship…everything has its time. And everything ends.
20. I’m weird with relationships. I think I know what I want, and then I run. I think I run because I’m scared, I’m scared I might get hurt. Or maybe, I just haven’t found someone who I know is worth being hurt for.
1. Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.
2. Did you know that when someone appears in your dreams, it’s because that person misses you. It’s a psychological fact.
3. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. 1 Corinthians 13:7-8
4. There are millions of people in this world, but in the end, it all comes down to one. I still panic sometimes, forget to breathe, but I know that there’s something beautiful in my imperfections; the beauty that He held me up to see. The strength I will never be able to say.
5. It’s the possibility that keeps me going, not the guarantee.
6. The further you go, the more you have to be proud of. At the same time, in order to come a long way, you have to be behind to begin with. In the end, though maybe it’s not how you reach a place that matters. Just that you get there at all.
7. The reason why people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was and the present worse than it is.
8. You can’t make Jesus stop loving you. You can try, but will fail, because His love is based on who He is, not who you are.
9. I think she was afraid to love sometimes. I think it scared her. She was the type to like things that are concrete, like the ocean, something you could point to and know what it was and I think that’s why she struggled with love. She couldn’t touch it. She couldn’t hold on to it and make sure it never changed.
10. Believe in the power of believing. Believe in fairy tales for what they can teach you about real life. Believe in happy endings, and believe they don’t always happen. Believe in something, anything, that gives you the courage and strength to continue on. Believe it when a friend says you’re beautiful. Believe that you deserve to be happy. Believe that you have choices and that you can choose wisely. Believe in your own intuition. Believe that you can do more with your life than you’re doing, and then do it. Above all, believe in yourself.
11. If you’re always racing to the next moment, what happens to the one you’re in? Enjoy the ride.
12. Your heart is a weapon the size of your fist. Keep fighting. Keep loving.
13. Promise yourself to be strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind; to talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet; to make all your friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them; to look at the sunny side of everything and to make your optimism come true, to think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best; to be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own; to forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future; to wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature you meet; to give so much time to improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others; to be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble; to think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud word, but in great deeds; to live in the faith that the whole world is on your side, so long as you are true to the best that is in you.
14. We always give the wrong people too many chances, and not enough to the right people.
15.George Shaw was right. As we strain to grasp the things we desire, the things we THINK will make our lives better- money, popularity, fame- we ignore what truly matters- the simple things, like friendship, family, love- the things we probably already had.
16. I realize now that when your heart breaks, you gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…because you are. And that pain you feel? That’s life. The confusion and fear That’s there to remind you that somewhere out there is something better and that “something” is worth fighting for.
17. The universe has conspired for you to exist, love, feel, hurt, learn, have your pores ooze with excitement, your heart melt with joy, so that maybe one day you’ll look around and think, “I love this place.”
18. So I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we’ll never know most of them. But even if we don’t have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.
19. Maybe mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Maybe if we had never veered off course, we wouldn’t fall in love, have babies, or be who we are. After all, things change, so do cities, people come into your life and they go. But its comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart, and if you’re very lucky, a plane ride away.
20. Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.
what i want more than anything out of a man is somebody who will stand by my side as we fight the good fight of faith together. i want somebody to carry His name all over the world with me. i want people to see Christ in our relationship before they see anything else.
i haven’t been somebody that…