1. I am human & I need to be loved, just like everybody else does.
2. There comes a point in your life, when you’re officially an adult. Suddenly, people expect you to be responsible, serious, a grown up. We get taller, we get older. But do we ever grow up? No matter how much we grow taller, grow older, we are forever stumbling…forever wondering, forever…young.
3. Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it’s very important that you do it. Because nobody else will. Like,when someone comes into your life and half of you says: “You’re no way ready, but the other half says: Make her yours forever.”
4. Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.
5. Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore, part of the mystery that we re trying to solve.
6. How do you see the morning today?
Scientist- Another day to experiment.
Prisoner- Another day to repent for my sin.
President- One more valuable time to lead.
Doctor- Countless moments to save a life.
Artist- Timed event for a masterpiece.
Lover- Another day to embrace and kiss.
Child- A whole new day to play.
Life is in different colors for everyone to see. But be the best person you can always be.
7. Life is all about risks, and it requires you to jump. Don’t be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.
8. I think that women are more intelligent than men; that’s why men have to be stronger. I really admire a woman for her intelligence, her personality, beauty is not enough. ~Roberto Cavalli
9. Sometimes it’s best to forget how you feel, and remember what you deserve.
10. I don’t understand how when somebody says that they want you in their life, but they never make an effort to make you a part of their life. Or when you tell a guy how you feel about them, they run away instead of listening to what you have to say. Or why men don’t treat women like they’re supposed to. I guess it’s something I’ll never understand.
11. I’ve come to realize that in this life, the only two people you can trust are God and yourself.
12. I’m sick of being the only one trying. When I’m long gone and no longer giving a second thought about you, you’re gonna wish you tried.
13. It is far more comforting to think God listened and said no, than to think that nobody’s out there- have a little faith.
14. Love is a funny thing. You expect it to be easy. You expect it to be a world of roses and laughs and perfect moments that you find only in movies. You expect him to always say the right thing, and always know exactly how you feel, or exactly how to react to it. You expect him to calm you down when you’re yelling or to chase you when you run away. You expect so much that you feel entirely, utterly defeated when something doesn’t exactly match up with all your plans. But that’s the thing. Love isn’t a plan. It doesn’t have a certain beginning and it certainly has no end or visible finish line to those deeply in it.
Love is so incredibly messy. People around you can’t comprehend why you do the things you do, or why you fight so hard for something that seems to cause you so much pain, because simply, they can’t see. They can’t see the invisible ring of insanity that surrounds you when you’re in love. It’s inconvenient and painful and devastating at times, but we can’t live without it. What you don’t learn is how hard love is. How much work it takes. How much of ourselves we have to put into it. How it isn’t worth it until we are complete and utter idiots about it.
Love isn’t him calming you down when you yell. It’s him yelling, just as loud, just as hard, right back at you, right in your face to wake you up and to keep you grounded. It isn’t him bringing you roses everyday or cute things that make your relationship appear more presentable.
It’s after a long fight, that drains the life and bones right out of you both, and yet him showing up at your door the next morning anyway. It’s not him saying all the right things or knowing exactly how to handle you. So no, it’s not her caressing your hair and telling you that everything’s going to be alright. It’s him standing there, admitting he’s just as scared as you are. You have to remember that with love, you’re not the only one involved. You’ve unknowingly put your life, your heart into the palms of another person’s hand and said “here. Do what you will. Mash it into mince meat. Or forget I ever handed it to you. As long as you have it.”
It makes us crazy. It makes us invisible and it erases all the lines that we shouldn’t cross. Because love isn’t about fencing ourselves in; feeling safe, feeling sure about the future. It’s about scaring the crap out of every nerve in our body, but pushing forward anyway. Because all the fighting and all the tears and all the uncertainty is worth it. And it’s a lot better than being 100% happy without someone to show us that there is a world of difference between feeling ‘happy’ and feeling whole.
Life is a challenge, and so is love. Things never come easy in life; if they do, memories are rare, suffering won’t get you through the tough times, there’s nothing to look back on. There’s no mistakes that you learn from. In the end, it’s all worth it.
15. Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose.
16. “Give all of us gathered here tonight the strength to remember that life is so very fragile. We are all vulnerable, and we will all, at some point in our lives…fall. We will all fall. We must carry this in our hearts…that what we have is special. That it can be taken from us, and when it is taken from us, we will be tested. We will be tested to our very souls. We will now all be tested. It is these times, it is this pain, that allows us to look inside ourselves.” ~ Coach Taylor, Friday Night Lights
17. People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos, is because things are being loved, and people are being used.
18. Sometimes, you just have to distance yourself from people. If they care, they’ll notice. If they don’t, you know where you stand.
19. “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” ~Jeremiah 29:11
20. “I pray that out of his glorious riches, He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your heart through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all of the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.” ~Ephesians 3:16-19
1. Never compare your love story with those in the movies, because they are written by scriptwriters. Yours is written by God.
2. Love me without fear. Trust me without wondering. Love me without restrictions. Want me without demand.
3. A relationship with God is the most important relationship you can have.
4. Among other things, you’ll find that you’re not the first person who was ever confused and frightened and even sickened by human behavior. You’re by no means alone on that score, you’ll be excited and stimulated to know. Many, many men have been just as troubled morally and spiritually as you are right now. Happily, some of them kept records of their troubles. You’ll learn from them- if you want to. Just as someday, if you have something to offer, someone will learn something from you. It’s a beautiful reciprocal arrangement. And it isn’t education. It’s history. It’s poetry.
5. Real beauty is being aware of yourself and honest about who you are. When you’re comfortable in your own skin, you look beautiful on the outside, regardless of how many flaws you have. My flaws? I break out. I have cellulite. But all of that is just being human.
6. If you have to ask someone to change, to tell you they love you, to bring wine to dinner, to call you when they land, you can’t afford to be with them. It’s not worth the price, even though, just like the Tiffany catalog, no one tells you what the price is. You set it yourself, and if you’re lucky, it’s reasonable. You have a sense of when you’re about to go bankrupt. Your own sense of self-worth takes the wheel and says, “Enough with this stuff. Stop making excuses. No one’s that busy at work. No one’s allergic to whipped cream. There are too cell phones in Sweden.” But most people don’t get lucky. They get human. They get crushes. This means you irrationally mortgage what little logic you own to pay for this one thing. This relationship is an impulse buy, and you’ll figure out if it’s worth it later.
7. Sometimes, our lives can change so fast that the change outpaces our mind and hearts. It’s those times, I think, when our lives have altered but still long for the time before everything was altered-this is when we feel the greatest pain. I can tell you, though, from experience, you grow accustomed to it. You learn to live your new life, and you can’t imagine, or even really remember how things were before.
8. Hear with your heart, see with your soul, be guided by a hand that you cannot hold, trust even if you cannot see. That’s how faith must be. Sometimes the things we can’t change, end up changing us instead.
9. In desperate love, we always invent the characters of our partners, demanding they be what we need of them, and then feeling devastated when they refuse to perform the role we created in the first place.
10. I can’t say that I’m mad at you, because I’m not. I can’t say that I hate you, because I don’t. And I can’t say that I’m done or that I’ll never talk to you again, because I know that I’m not. And I know that I will. But I can say that I hope and I pray, that if you really care about me at all, like you claim that you do, that you will stop setting me up, that you will stop saying things that you know you don’t mean.
11. We have this idea that love is supposed to last forever. But love isn’t like that. It’s a free-flowing energy that comes and goes when it pleases. Sometimes, it stays for life; other times it stays for a second, a day, a month, or a year. So don’t fear love when it comes, simply because it makes you vulnerable. But don’t be surprised when it leaves either. Just be glad you had the opportunity to experience it.
12. Sometimes it’s better when things aren’t perfect. At least that way, you know it’s real.
13. Is it me? Am I the reason people always leave? Am I the reason all these things keep happening to me? Maybe I’m just destined to be alone.
14. Do not look at the world through your head; look at it through your heart.
15. To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life.
16. Maybe my life hasn’t been so chaotic. It’s just the world that is and the only real trap is getting attached to any of it. Ruin is a gift. Ruin is the road to transformation.
17. Americans know entertainment, they don’t know pleasure.
18. The rule of Quest Physics goes something like this: If you’re brave enough to leave behind everything familiar and comforting, which can be anything from your house to bitter, old resentments, and set out on a truth seeking journey, either externally or internally, and if you are truly willing to regard everything that happens to you on that journey as a clue and if you accept everyone you meet along the way as a teacher, and if you are prepared, most of all, to face and forgive some very difficult realities about yourself, then the truth will not be withheld from you.
19. Traditionally, I have responded to the transcendent mystics of all religions. I have always responded with breathless excitement to any who has ever said that God does not live in a dogmatic scripture or in a distant throne in the sky, but instead abides very close to us indeed- much closer than anything we can imagine, breathing right through our own hearts. I respond with gratitude to anyone who has ever voyaged to the center of that heart, and who has then returned to the world with a report for the rest of us that God is an experience of supreme love.
20. Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes even travel around the world looking for it. You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestations of your own blessings. And once you have achieved a state of happiness, you must never become lax about maintaining it. You must make a mighty effort to keep swimming upward into that happiness forever, to stay afloat on top of it.
1. Everyone makes mistakes, and then you learn from them. If you ever happen to make the same mistake twice, the second time isn’t a mistake. It’s a choice.
2. The women who don’t seek attention are usually the women you need to be giving your attention to.
3. Not everyone or everything is worth fighting for. Sometimes what seems promising is nothing but a scenario and an ending that we’ve created in our heads. Throwing in the towel doesn’t always mean that you’re weak. It just means that you are strong enough to let go and allow God to take over. Whatever is meant to be…will be.
4. Whether we like it or not, whether we try to or not, whether we fight it or not, we always end up falling for the one who is horribly wrong for us.
5. Did you ever notice, that when people tell you you’ve changed, it’s only because you stopped acting the way they want you to?
6. Dear Tummy, sorry for all the butterflies. Dear Pillow, sorry for all the tears. Dear Heart, sorry for the damage. Dear Brain, you were right.
7. Never tell God how big your problems are, but tell your problems how big your God is.
8. Sometimes the person you want the most is the person you’re best without.
9. Passion. One of the number one things that we look for in our partners. It’s a universal desire for someone to be passionate about you. It’s a plus when they are passionate about their own life, and about things that are important to them. It brings fervor and fire into any relationship and makes every day exciting. It’s odd that this is something we look for in people, as if there are people who aren’t passionate at all. Shouldn’t everyone have something that excites, defines and drives them? Otherwise, life would be boring and meaningless. Passion should not be optional.
10. The funny thing is, nobody ever really knows how much anybody else is hurting. We could be standing next to somebody who is completely broken and we wouldn’t even know it.
11. Helping people- that’s the key to life, the key to happiness. As an adult, you can get wrapped up in yourself and your career. A little secret, and one of the greatest ways to break that, is to stop thinking about yourself for a second.
12. Life can’t promise pure happiness, but everything would be better if you learn to accept the things you can’t change.
13. HEY YOU. Yes, you. Stop being unhappy with yourself. You are perfect. Stop wishing you looked like someone else or wishing people like you as much as they like someone else. Stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you. Stop hating your body, your face, your personality, your quirks. Love them. Without those things, you wouldn’t be you and why would you want to be anyone else? Be confident with who you are. Smile. It’ll draw people in. If anyone hates on you because you are happy with yourself, then that’s their problem. My happiness will not depend on others anymore. I’m happy because I love who I am. I love my flaws. I love my imperfections. They make me “me.” And “me” is pretty amazing.
14. I’ve been making a list of the things they don’t teach you at school. They don’t teach you how to love somebody. They don’t teach you how to be famous. They don’t teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don’t teach you how to walk away from someone you don’t love any longer. They don’t teach you how to know what’s going on in someone else’s mind. They don’t teach you what to say to someone who’s dying. They don’t teach you anything worth knowing.
15. Faith is universal. Our specific methods for understanding it are arbitrary. Some of us pray to Jesus, some of us go to Mecca, some of us study subatomic particles. In the end, we are all just searching for the truth, that which is greater than ourselves.
16. You still have a lot of time to make yourself be what you want. There’s still lots of good in the world.
17. People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle & shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.
18. Take chances, take a lot of them. Because honestly, no matter where you end up and with whom, it always ends up just the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are. You learn and grow with each choice you make. Everything is worth it. Say how you feel, always. Be you, and be okay with it.
19. In the end, we will conserve only what we love, we will love only what we understand, we will understand only what we are taught.
20. “I can see and understand only a little about God now, and all I know is hazy and blurred, but someday, I will see everything clearly, just as clearly as God sees into my heart right now.” 1 Corinthians 13:12
1. I can tell you a lot about her. She’s someone with a huge heart. She will bend over backwards and fold herself in half helping out someone if she can do anything. Her loyalty to the ones that mean something to her is unheard of nowadays. She smiles like she’s never been hurt, and if you didn’t know her, you wouldn’t ever imagine her to ever be hurt. But it happens, a lot more than anyone realizes. She’s really fragile, and it takes very little for her to be hurt, as she takes everything to heart. I’m not surprised though if you don’t know a lot though, because she’s really cautious and her letting someone close to her is a rare thing to happen. There are demons inside her that she’s constantly in a fight with. And she’s a lot worse to herself than anything that could be said to her. Her past is not one of her favorite subjects. She wouldn’t expect anyone to notice her or to listen to the things she has to say that aren’t necessary to be said. But I’m telling you, she’s so worth it all, she’s nothing you’d ever expect, and you’ll feel alive in a way that you’ve never have with her in your life.
2. Do you remember when we went to bed early on Christmas Eve, the day before Easter, and any night that we lost a tooth? We had to, or else we wouldn’t get presents, or the chocolate eggs, or that quarter. Remember running around in your witch costume, collecting candy from complete strangers, no matter how cold it was? Don’t forget the days of orderly lines onto the school bus, and waking up extra early for Saturday morning cartoons. What happened exactly? And when did I miss it happening? Now, we are walking in the door at 2 am on Christmas morning, being the Easter bunny, and only losing teeth if we did something stupid. We’re too old to trick-or-treat. We’re lucky if we even catch the bus and they don’t even play cartoons on Saturday mornings anymore. Maybe it’s our society, maybe it’s in our biological makeup, or maybe it’s the human desire to fit in. We left our childhood behind without even giving it a second thought, and now 95% of us would give anything to go back to it.
3. God wants so much more foryour life than “fine.”
4. Life is a journey, not so much a destination, but a transformation. Looking back, doesn’t it sometimes feel like our richest times come right in the midst of our hardest? But God made us to live in community, to laugh and cry, to hurt and to celebrate with each other, no matter what we’re going through. And transformation is tough, and we don’t always end up where we think we will. But we have to remember, that even when we struggle to believe in Him, He always believes in us. He fills our life with purpose and passion, if we just let Him. And the best part of the journey, is that the God of the Universe, sometimes allows us to play a part in changing the world. Isn’t that a trip?
5. Listen, God is not some little genie or a vending machine and is not just worth it because he makes your life all better, but He’s with you.
6. If you ask me, there’s a moment in everybody’s life when you’re helpless, just helpless with hope and trust. And then something happens, something too big to understand and then everything changes forever.
7. Look at us, running around. Always rushed, always late. I guess that’s why they call it the human race. What we crave most in this world is connection. For some people, that happens at first sight. It’s when you know, you know. It’s fate working its magic. And that’s great for them. They get to live in a pop song. Ride the express train. But that’s not the way it really works. For the rest of us, it’s a bit less romantic. It’s complicated, it’s messy. It’s about horrible timing and fumbled opportunities. And not being able to say what you need to say when you need to say it. At least, that’s the way it was for me. But sometimes, it slows down just enough for all the pieces to fall into place. Fate works its magic. And you’re connected.
8. Each day is a treasure box of gifts from God just waiting to be opened. Open your gifts with excitement. You will find forgiveness attached to ribbons of joy. You will find love wrapped in sparkling gems.
9. I’ll stand, with arms high and heart abandoned in awe of the One who gave it all. I’ll stand, my soul Lord to You surrendered. All I am is Yours.
10. Sometimes, I feel alone. Some days are long and hard. But when I look out into the world, I am struck by the impossible beauty of it all. Those billions of magnificent accidents that lead us to where we are today, that led us to paper planes and nautilus shells and the tiny, crooked smiles of children. When I think of all the small perfections of the world, I have faith that my time will come. I have faith that someday, a warm light will flood over me, and I will find peace.
11. Put God first in every aspect of your life.
12. God will take you through hell just to get you to heaven.
13. So, I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we’ll never know most of them. But even if we don’t have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.
14. Nothing is more beautiful than a girl who doesn’t pretend to be something she’s not, down to earth, and lets no guy define who she is.
15. Dear whoever is reading this: you’re beautiful and someone out there is crazy about you. So smile. Life’s too short to be unhappy.
16. What makes you happy? Is it the feeling you get when you’re excited but scared at the same time when a thunderstorm is happening? Or when you finally see someone you haven’t seen in a long time? Is it merely just loving life? If you think that achieving your goals, or being in a relationship, or thinking about your future makes you happy, you’re not. You can’t be authentically happy about things you have no control over.
17. You are a perfectly acceptable human being right now, this minute. You are just as valid as any other human being, without changing a single thing about yourself. That doesn’t mean you’re not allowed to want to grow, evolve or improve yourself, or you can’t do better sometimes. It just means that right now this instant, you are worthy of your own self love. Even if it is hard to love yourself sometimes, or you’re struggling with some really difficult stuff in your life, you still deserve it. So be kind to yourself, be kind to others, and give the best version of yourself that you can give, but know that even in the tough times, you are still valid, worthy and deserving.
18. Recognize your limitations and don’t overdo it. Don’t get too down on yourself for not getting things done. Try to eliminate thoughts revolving around a need to be “productive.” Recognize your needs and articulate them, especially when it comes to relationships with others. Realize there’s nothing wrong with being “selfish.” Cry when you need to. Identify and eliminate toxic people and behaviors from your life. Remember, you’re allowed to say “no,” and you deserve love too. Taking care of yourself and putting yourself first in a capitalist system is a form of resistance.
19. To be hopeful in bad times is not just foolishly romantic. It is based on the fact that human history is a history not only of cruelty, but also of compassion, sacrifice, courage, kindness. What we choose to emphasize in this complex history will determine our lives. If we only see the worst, it destroys our capacity to do something. If we remember those times and places- and there are so many- where people have behaved magnificently, this gives us the energy to act, and at least the possibility of sending this spinning top of a world in a different direction. And if we do act, in however small a way, we don’t have to wait for some grand utopian future. The future is an infinite succession of presents, and to live now as we think human beings should live, in defiance of all that is bad around us, is a marvelous victory.
20. I think the biggest difference between me and her, is that she’s everything you want & I’m not.
21. God isn’t the one who is lost; we all are. God is where He always is. We need to stop trying to “find God” and instead rid ourselves of the things that we used to hide from God.
22. To be loved. To know that there is someone out there who would give their all to only be with you, someone more than willing to share their world with you. Someone who will take your hand and hold it, and never ever would they let it go, never would they want to let you go. Someone who holds you in their arms, someone who tells you he’s holding his entire world there at that very moment. A person who will love you with their all. To love and be loved, that is something I wish for.
1. Faith is not simply a patience that passively suffers until the storm is past. Rather, it is a spirit that bears things- with resignations, yes, but above all, with blazing, serene hope.
2. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope that someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one.
3. This life is what you make it. No matter what, you’re going to mess up sometimes. It’s a universal truth. But the good part is, you get to decide how you’re going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends- they’ll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything- they’re your true best friends. Don’t let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they’ll come and go too. And babe, I hate to say it, most of them- actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can’t give up because if you give up, you’ll never find your soulmate. You’ll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn’t mean you’re going to fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself. Because if you don’t, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up. and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
4. People change. Time’s moving. Years go by, and I’m not the same girl you used to know.
5. I’m told that fate makes fun of us, that it gives us nothing and promises everything. When happiness seems to be within our reach, we reach out and find ourselves like fools.
6. You reach a point in your life where you see the real from the fake, you realize that sometimes, people really do come in your life for a few seasons but beyond that, there is no place in your life for them. You realize who’s there for you, and who is by your side just to fulfill their needs. You figure out who your true friends are. So if you don’t hear it from me, just know that we both had a part in this, sometimes people drift apart, sometimes what you considered a true friendship, was never cherished as a friendship by the other. It’s life, but don’t waste your time surrounding yourself around people who don’t value you in their life.
7. I’m tired of people saying that they want me in their life. I need to hear somebody say that they NEED me in their life. That they can’t live without me no matter how bad things get.
8. Sometimes, you just can’t tell anybody how you really feel. Not because you don’t know why. Not because you don’t know your purpose. Not because you don’t trust them. But because you can’t find the right words to make them understand.
9. Please smile even if it’s killing you. Don’t ever give him the satisfaction of knowing he hurt you like that.
10.You can’t base a relationship on happiness. It’s how you handle the tough times, that measures up in the end.
11. Someday, you’ll realize how much you cared about her and how amazing she was. But she’ll already be with the guy who always knew.
12. The best thing about the worst parts of your life, is that you get to see the true colors of everyone you cared for.
13. I’m never shocked when people let me down. I just hate the fact that I put myself in a position to be let down in the first place.
14. Learn from your past, move on, grow stronger. People are fake, but let your trust last longer. Do what you gotta do, but always stay true.
15. Your biggest challenge isn’t someone else. It’s the ache in your lungs and the burning in your heart, and the voice inside you that yells “CAN’T,” but you don’t listen. You push harder. And then you hear the voice whisper “can,” and you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the one you really are.
16. Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you.
17. Relationships don’t work the way they do on television and in the movies. Will they, won’t they, and then they finally do and they’re happy forever. Give me a break. Nine out of ten of them end because they weren’t right for each other to begin with and half the ones who get married get divorced anyway, and I’m telling you right now through all the stuff, I have not become a cynic. I haven’t. Yes, I do happen to believe love is mainly about pushing chocolate covered candies, and you know, in some cultures, a chicken. You can call me a sucker. I don’t care, because I do believe in it. Bottom line is, couples who are truly right for each other wade through the same crap as everybody else, but the big difference is, they don’t let it take them down. One of those two people will stand up and fight for that relationship every time if it’s right and they’re real lucky. One of them will say something.
18. Life is about trusting your feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories, learning from the past, and realizing people change.
19. Sometimes, you have to test someone. Not because you don’t trust them, but to see how much they’ll sacrifice for you. And sometimes, you have to let them go; not because you suddenly stopped loving them, but to see if they love you enough to come back.
20. When finding love, don’t look for someone with that perfect smile. You have that. Find someone who can make you smile that perfect smile.
1. I am the First and the Last- God
2. The greatest thing you can be proud of is being able to stand from a fall and becoming a better person.
3. I don’t believe we have to be better than everybody else. I believe we have to be better than we ever thought we could be.
4. True love is rare, and it’s the only thing that gives life real meaning
5. At the end of the day, it’s about winning. Scottie Pippen wants you to look at his six rings. Well guess what? That means that you have to look at Michael Jordan’s six rings. And if you have to look at his six rings AND Michael Jordan’s six rings, then you get to look at LeBron James’ 10 fingers, and last time I checked, there isn’t a single ring on one of his fingers.
6. Never give up. No matter what is going on, never give up. Develop the heart. Too much energy in your country is spent developing in the mind instead of the heart. BE COMPASSIONATE, not just to your friends but to everyone. BE COMPASSIONATE, work peace in your heart and in the world. Work for peace, and I say again, never give up. No matter what is happening, no matter what is going on around you. Never give up.
7. You know that feeling when you’re just waiting, waiting to get home into your room, close the door, fall into bed, and just let everything out that you kept in all day, that feeling of both relief and desperation? Nothing is wrong, but nothing is right either, and you’re tired, tired of everything, tired of nothing, and you just want someone to be there and tell you it’s okay, but no one’s going to be there, and you know you have to be strong for yourself, because no one can fix you. But you’re tired of waiting, tired of having to be the one to fix yourself and everyone else, tired of being strong, and for once, you just want it to be easy, to be simple, to be helped, to be saved, but you know you won’t be, but you’re still hoping and you’re still wishing and you’re still staying strong and fighting with tears in your eyes. You’re fighting.
8. No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves, and if you’re lucky, God will let you watch.
9. Before you can grow up, you must fall in love three times. Once, you must fall in love with your best friend, ruining your friendship forever. This will teach you who your true friends are, and the fine line between friendship and more. Once you must fall in love with someone you believe is perfect. You will learn that no one is perfect, and that you should never be treated as anything less than you deserve. And once, you must fall in love with someone that is exactly like you. This will teach you about who you are, and who you want to be. And when you’re through with all that, you learn that the people who care about you the most are the ones that you hurt, and the ones that hurt you are the ones that needed you the most. But most of all, you learn that love is only a concept and is not something that can be defined, it is different to each and every person on this earth, knowing that everyone wants to be loved.
10. You know how when you were a little kid, and you believed in fairy tales, that fantasy of what your life would be, white dress, prince charming who would carry you away to a castle on a hill. You would lie in bed at night and close your eyes and you had complete and utter faith. Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, Prince Charming, they were so close you could taste them. But, eventually, you grow up. One day, you open your eyes and the fairy tale disappears. Most people turn to the things and people they can trust. But the thing is, it’s hard to let go of that fairy tale entirely cause almost everyone has the smallest bit of hope, of faith, that one day, they will open their eyes and it will come true.
11. The hardest tests in life: the patience to wait for the right moment. And the courage to accept that you’ve waited for nothing.
12. The mind and body connection is what makes dance so addicting. To be able to define and interpret a thought, feeling, song or silence with movement is the most honest form of expression I have ever experienced. The body becomes our finely tuned instrument, and what instrument can possibly be so beautiful?
13. I don’t want you to describe something I’m not. I don’t want to hide the hopes that I have. I just want you to enjoy what’s meant to enjoy.
14. A couple hundred years ago, Benjamin Franklin shared with the world the secret of his success. Never leave that till tomorrow, he said, which you can do today. This is the man who discovered electricity. You think more people would listen to what he had to say. I don’t know why we put things off, but if I had to guess, I’d have to say that it has a lot to do with fear. Fear of failure, fear of rejection, sometimes, the fear is just of making a decision, because what if you’re wrong? What if you’re making a mistake that you can’t undo? The early bird catches the worm. A stitch in time saves nine. He who hesitates is lost. We can’t pretend we hadn’t been told. We’ve all heard the proverbs, heard the philosophers, heard our grandparents warning us about wasted time, heard the damn poets urging us to seize the day. Still, sometimes, we have to see for ourselves. We have to make our own mistakes. We have to learn our own lessons. We have to sweep today’s possibility under tomorrow’s rug until we can’t anymore. Until we finally understand for ourselves what Benjamin Franklin really meant. That knowing is better than wondering, that waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure, even the worst, beat the hell out of never trying.
15. GOD abandons no one.
16. We may love the wrong person or cry for the wrong reason; but one thing is for sure: mistakes help us find the right person.
17. Time decides who you meet in life, your heart decides who you want in your life, but your behavior decides who will stay in your life.
18. We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather recognizing and appreciating what we do have.
19. When you pray, and God doesn’t answer quickly: don’t worry. Delay doesn’t mean denied.
20. It’s easy to forget how perfectly life works out. When you are down, you believe that things never work in your favor. But if you look back, you see that, in many cases, things happened exactly the way they needed to.
21. Growing up sucks. Not all kisses are magical and most boys do not live up to your expectations. But there are times when everything, I mean love, relationships, it all falls together perfectly and it’s incredible. It’s those moments, no matter how depressingly few and far between, that make growing up worth it.
1. Everything you want is out there, waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.
2. It seems that when dreams come true, they never turn out the same way you dream them. They twist and turn and disappoint, leaving you wanting so much more. I don’t know which is to blame: the dream itself, or the reality that dissolves the dream.
3. It is easy to understand God as long as you don’t try to explain Him.
4. I’m scared that I’m going to end up alone. I’m scared that I’m always going to be somebody’s friend, or sister, or confidant, never quite somebody’s everything. Mostly, I’m scared I’m never going to find a guy that I love.
5. It has been said, “time heals all wounds.” I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, (protecting its sanity), covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.
6. After a while, you learn that you don’t need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise. You just gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep moving on.
7. Knowing is better than wondering. Waking is better than sleeping. And the biggest failure beats the hell out of never trying.
8. The thing is, when she falls, she falls hard. And no matter how many times she says, “I don’t care,” she really does.
9. Remember, God would never take something away from you without the intention of replacing it with something much better.
10. When we were children, we used to think that when we grew up, we would no longer be vulnerable. But to grow up is to accept vulnerability, to be alive is to be vulnerable.
11. Love, in all its forms is the best gift. The giving of it enriches the lives of both the giver and the receiver. So why is it that there are so many people in this world with no love in their lives? Some people wills ay that they are too picky or that they haven’t found the right person yet. Others complain about their own inadequacies, thus being undeserving of love. The reality is, that these people are all trying to rationalize a basic fear that we all share. The fear of rejection. We fear that by showing our love, we will risk a painful ego-damaging denial. Love is not something that needs to be returned. It is not something that can be refused. If love exists, then it exists. There is no reason to believe that we are only good people if those we love also love us back. The trouble is that most of us have been practicing holding our love back for so long, that we believe there will be one person out there that we can love and so that person had better love us, or we will be forever unloved. If we were to change our thinking, we might see the lie that we have been chained to for so long. Look around you and see all of the people in your life worthy of love. You should be free to care for these people. Show your feelings through words and actions. Perhaps, through your courage, they will find the strength within themselves to escape their own cage. But even if they don’t, you will feel free. You will have let go of one of life’s most powerful fears and it will make you free.
12. Never regret a day in your life. Good days gives you joy, while bad days gives you experience. Both are important for a successful life.
13. Eventually, you’ll meet someone right for you. And whether you share a minute, a month, or a lifetime with them is uncertain. But the fact that you found that person, even if for a moment, means more than the lifespan life allows you to have with them.
14. Never dream of a perfect person to love, it is only an illusion. In this life, we have to settle with someone. Someone not perfect, but REAL.
15. I love that everyone has a story. It’s easy to see someone being rude to you at a store and take it at face value. But if you sit down and talk with people, you realize everyone has a story. When you live with that in mind, you treat each other with more respect. Believe the best in people; we’re all going through stuff. People you would never expect to have a single hard day in their lives have been through some real tragedies.
16. The important thing is not to be bitter over life’s disappointments. Learn to let go of the past and recognize that everyday won’t be sunny. And when you find yourself lost in the darkness and despair, remember it’s only in the black of the night, you can see the stars, and those stars will lead you back home. So don’t be afraid to make mistakes, to stumble, to fall, because most of the time, the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most. Maybe you’ll get everything you ever could have imagined. Wo knows where life will take you? The road is long and in the end, the journey is the destination.
17. There is a reason I said I’d be happy alone. It wasn’t because I thought I would be happy alone. It was because I thought if I loved someone, and then it fell apart, I might not make it. It’s easier to be alone. Because what if you learn that you need love? And then you don’t have it. What if you don’t like it? And lean on it? What if you shape your life around it? And then it falls apart. Can you even survive that kind of pain? Losing love is like organ damage. It’s like dying. The only difference is, death ends. This? It could go on forever.
18. I wish it could just be simple, like a retro pop song, “I want you to want me.” Boom. End of story. We all live happily ever after. But it is never really like that is it?
19. People come, people go- they’ll drift in and out of your life, almost like characters in a favorite book. When you finally close the cover, the characters have told their story and you start up again with another book, complete with new characters and adventures. Then you find yourself focusing on the new ones, not the ones from the past.
20. In life, you often come across a point. A point where you have to make a choice. Sometimes, you’re so scared from making the wrong choice, you simply go with the safer option. In life, you often make wrong choices, and by the time you figure out what the right one was, it’s not there anymore. Don’t play on the safe side. Taking risks leads to great things. Nothing great comes easy. It requires thrill, chase, and true feelings. Sometimes the safe guys play you the hardest.
1. That’s what happens in a nightmare. You’re somewhere in the middle of friends and then you suddenly look at their faces and they’re not your friends any longer- they’re different people- just pretending. Perhaps, you can’t trust anybody- perhaps, everybody’s a stranger.
2. Like everyone and trust no one.
3. Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second’s encounter with God and with eternity.
4. Everything tells me that I am about to make a wrong decision, but making mistakes is just a part of life. What does the world want of me? Does it want me to take no risks, to go back to where I came from because I didn’t have the courage to say “yes to life?
5. I’m tired of being just the best friend and nothing more than that. I wish for once, it’ll turn out the way that I’ve wanted it to.
6. I’m not yours. I’ll never be yours. Because even when I wasn’t anything to you other than your best friend, you still managed to break every promise. Boys and girls shouldn’t be best friends. One will catch feelings and it all turns to disaster after that.
7. Never regret: if it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.
8. Life goes on, people change, feelings change, you’ll find someone new, just hold on, and stay strong.
9. Everyone says love hurts, but that isn’t true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these confused with love. But in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that cannot hurt.
10. Your vision of where or who you want to be is the greatest asset you have.
11. Before you get involved with me, just keep this in mind. I am not perfect, I do have a past, I’m going to make mistakes here and there, I’m going to mess up sometimes, I’m not always going to know what to do or say, I’m not always going to be able to understand you. Now, if you still want to be with me after I gave you reasons why you shouldn’t be, then you deserve the best out of me.
12. I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they go right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
13. Don’t look into the past; because you’ve already been there. Focus on the future since that’s where you’re going.
14. You know who you really are. When you’re alone at night, looking up at the stars, or maybe lying in your bed in total darkness, you know that nameless person inside of you. Your life is about to be ripped apart. You will be turned into a digging machine. Your muscles will toughen. So will your heart and soul. That’s necessary for survival. But don’t lose touch with that person inside you, or else you won’t really have survived at all.
15. You are the star of your own movie. Everyone else is just a supporting character. If someone is in your movie and they’re not supporting you, they get fired. But also remember that you’re not the star of anyone else’s movie.
16. Just hang in there. Stay strong. I promise, it gets better. Promises are meant to be broken, but this is just a fact. Things get better. Believe in yourself and ignore what people say. There’s someone out there looking for someone just like you. That might be hard to believe, but it’s true.
17. Even when your heart is breaking, you should smile. And some may think that it’s bad to show your feelings, but I think that pain should be felt for a short amount of time. Happiness should outnumber it every day, every way.
18. Because love is unpredictable and it’s frustrating and it’s tragic and it’s beautiful.
19. In life we do things- some, we wish we had never done; some, we wish we could replay a million times in our heads- but they all make us who we are. And in the end, those experiences shape every detail about us. If we were to reverse any of them, we wouldn’t be at the exact place we are today. So just live. Make mistakes and have wonderful times, but never, ever, second guess who you are, where you have been, and most importantly, where it is you are going.
20. Happy Moments: Praise God, Difficult Moments: Seek God, Quiet Moments: Worship God, Painful Moments: Trust God, Every Moment: Thank God
21. You are not alone in this world. Your friends and family may have written you off, but God hasn’t. You are meant more than your current circumstances. You went through something traumatic this year, but God is going to heal your heart so you can fly again if you let Him. You are meant to pursue your dreams that you have buried and tried to forget about it. Your circumstances are telling you that you will never have that opportunity again, but God says to you, “no man can close a door I have opened, and no man can open a door I have shut.” He is searching for you so He can strengthen you.”
There is somebody else who is trusting in your own resources. God has brought you to this far to show you He is the reason for your success.
It’s been said that we just don’t recognize the significant moments of our lives while they are happening. We grow complacent with ideas, or things, or people and we take them for granted and it’s usually not until that thing is about to be taken away from you that you’ve realized how wrong you’ve been that you realized how much you need it, how much you love it.
If he still sees the beauty in you and still falls more in love with you after seeing your weird facial expressions, your unusual laugh, your constant complaining, your ugly days, your pig out days, the way you toss and turn in your sleep, your stupid jokes, the way you ask questions about the thing you should already know the answers to but he answers them anyway, your obsession with strange things, your random sounds, and your immaturity. Then you already know that this is the boy.
Falling in love is the easiest thing you will ever do, it’s the most exciting, most powerful thing, that’s why falling out of love hurts like hell, but falling in love? It doesn’t get any better, it’s the best it ever gets.
Everyone must dream. We dream to give ourselves hope. To stop dreaming - well, that’s like saying you can never change your fate. Isn’t that true?
You think you want to die, but reality is, you want to be SAVED.
Football is more than just a sport. It’s emotions; it’s feelings.
You’re never going to get over it, but you’ll get used to it. Just let yourself feel what you need to feel. Even if it hurts.
Sometimes I hope we’re still friends when I get married. I hope that I’ll invite you to the wedding and you’ll come. Then you’ll see me as the happiest girl in the world. You’ll see me with a guy that treats me right and loves me more than himself. You’ll see all that you could’ve had and you’ll regret letting me go. But the thing that I want you to see the most is that I survived without you.
The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.
If you’re willing to chase me, I promise, I’ll run slow.
You decide every moment of every day who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance, every second.
She’s tough, but she tries to hide it, she’s difficult, but if you make an effort, she’s worth it.
If you’re feeling frightened about what comes next, don’t be. Embrace the uncertainty. Allow it to lead you places. Be brave as it challenges you to exercise both your heart and your mind as you create your own path towards happiness, don’t waste time with regret. Spin wildly into your next action. Enjoy the present, each moment, as it comes; because you’ll never get another one quite like it. And if you should ever look up and find yourself lost, simply take a breath and start over. Retrace your steps and go back to the purest place in your heart, where your hope lives. You’ll find your way again.
You feel the need to carry the world on your shoulders. That’s noble. But there are other people out there who want to help you fight the good fight, and you need to let them in. Because sometimes even heroes need to be saved.
Dare to look foolish. The real fools are those who never attempt anything. Dare to make mistakes. They are the best teachers you will ever know. Dare to take action. There’s a risk you may fail. Yet if you take no action failure is a certainty. Dare to be fully alive. Dare to speak your mind. Dare to enjoy the beauty of the world. Dare to make a difference. Dare to love. Dare to be the person you know you can be. Dare to expect the best, with your words and actions. You’ll usually get it. Dare to do what is right rather than what is convenient or expedient. It will truly make a difference in the way you see yourself, and the way others see you. You’re here, with this magnificent day available to you. Dare to make it the best you can.
Just because the road ahead is long, is no reason to slow down. Just because there is much work to be done, is no reason to get discouraged. It is a reason to get started, to grow, to find new ways, to reach within yourself and discover strength, commitment, determination, discipline. The road ahead is long, and difficult, and filled with opportunity at every turn. Start what needs starting. Finish what needs finishing. Get on the road. Stay on the road. Get on with the work. Right now you’re at the beginning of the journey. What a great place to be! Just imagine all the things you’ll learn, all the people you’ll meet, all the experiences you’ll have. Be thankful that the road is long and challenging, because that is where you’ll find the best that life has to offer.
"You know what? You did a cutthroat thing. Deal with it. Don’t come to me for absolution. You wanna be a shark, be a shark.” ~Grey’s Anatomy
Forget for a minute what the real world looks like, forget what you know, sometimes you need to believe in what isn’t exactly there. A daydream of better nights. A storybook fantasy where life is ordered and consistent and tales get awfully exciting before they wrap up nicely for all involved. Who are we to enforce reality? After all, you never know when the good angel of fortune might bring a page from your book to life and throw a kind of miracle your way.
Stop and make sure that everything you are doing right now is really what makes you happy. You can’t just live for some goal in the future and have that be everything … have that be it. Because that is what some people do. They get on this road and there are all these signs saying, ‘This way. That way.’ But what if you get there, you get exactly what you wanted, like some people do, except all the things that were wrong, are still wrong. Then what?
Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers; remember when you’re talking to the man upstairs that just because he doesn’t answer doesn’t mean he don’t care; some of God’s greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.
You closed your eyes. That was the difference. Sometimes you cannot believe what you see, you have to believe what you feel. And if you are ever going to have other people trust you, you must feel that you can trust them too, even when you’re in the dark. Even when you’re falling.
“‘What’ and ‘if’ two words as nonthreatening as words come. But put them together side-by-side and they have the power to haunt you for the rest of your life: ‘What if?’… I don’t know how your story ended. But I know that if what you felt then was love - true love - then it’s never too late. If it was true then it why wouldn’t it be true now? You need only the courage to follow your heart… I don’t know what a love like that feels like… a love to leave loved ones for, a love to cross oceans for… but I’d like to believe if I ever felt it. I’d have the courage to seize it. I hope you had the courage to seize it, Claire. And if you didn’t, I hope one day that you will.”
1. You’re going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it’s always their actions you should judge them by. It’s actions, not words, that matter.
2. I just need a guy who will hold his ground and tell me to stop running from everything I’m afraid of. Who’s not afraid to scream at me until I realize that it’s okay. That it’s okay to love, to be committed in a relationship, to have feelings for somebody, to fall in love, to have the wedding that I’ve always dreamed of, and most importantly, to wish and hope that someday, the fairytale that I’ve always imagined for myself will come true. Even if there’s not always a white horse and a prince waiting at the end.
3. Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you’ve never actually shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you. When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting, or laugh with you when you make a fool out of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather, they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy, or competition, but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are. The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song, or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid, it’s like being young again. Colors seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where, before, it was infrequent, or didn’t exist at all. A phone call or two during the day always helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby. Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind, or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soulmate who will remain loyal until the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.
4. I won’t force myself to have a space in your life, because if you know my worth, you’ll create one for me.
5. It’s really scary when you get attached to someone. You spend time with them, you get to know them. You find yourself knowing their favorite color, food, movie, song. You discover their flaws and their talents. And as time goes on, you learn more and more, absorbing every second of detail without even realizing it. Then one day, you wake up and realize how much this person actually means to you, and you love them for every strength and weakness. They make you feel warm and secure, but most of all, they bring you happiness. And to bring happiness to someone in such a way is a strong and powerful thing. It could break a person completely. Some say those who fall in love are young and dumb. I say they show an incredible amount of bravery. It takes courage to trust somebody with your entire heart.
6. It’s complicated. I think when bad things happen- whether someone dies or people argue or split up- you get to a point where it’s just too hard to go back. There’s so much lost. So many versions of the truth. So many versions of how things might’ve turned out differently. We all long for what could’ve been. For some people, it’s just easier to move forward and try to forget.
7. It’s never been about trying to look well-behaved. It’s just how I am. I guess it’s a weird thing to be 19 and not ever have been drunk, but for me, it just feels normal because I don’t really know any other way. I don’t know if I’d be comfortable getting wasted and not knowing what I’ve said. That doesn’t mean when I’m older that I won’t have a glass of wine. I don’t think it’s such a strange thing for me not to be wasted all the time.
8. “Among other things, you’ll find that you’re not the first person who was ever confused and frightened and even sickened by human behavior. You’re by no means alone on that score, you’ll be excited and stimulated to know. Many men have been just as troubled morally and spirtually as you are right now. Happily, some of them kept records of their troubles. You’ll learn from them-if you want to. Just as someday, if you have something to offer, someone will learn something from you. It’s a beautiful reciprocal arrangement. And it isn’t education. It’s history. It’s poetry.”
~Catcher in the Rye.
9. You know, they say that when you love something, you should set it free.
10. I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they go right. You start to believe less so that you can eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes, good things fall apart, so that even better things can fall together.
11. Though it’s an uncomfortable thought, before God can really begin to use a person for His purposes, He must break that person. Brokenness is not a popular idea in our culture, but there is usually no sweeter time of intimacy with God than when He takes our life and our sinful habits, and destroys them, so that He can build us up again.
12. Goodbye without reasons is the most painful one. Love without reasons is the most beautiful one.
13. We must hurt in order to grow, fail in order to know, and lose in order to gain. Because some lessons in life, are best learned through pain.
14. Nothing is more beautiful than a confident girl who doesn’t pretend to be something she’s not, down to earth, and lets no guy define who she is.
15. When you find your prince, you will realize that all the frogs that came before him suddenly won’t matter anymore.
16. Why can’t we get all the people together in the world we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn’t work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves and then we have to say goodbye. I hate goodbyes. I know what I need. I need more hellos in my life.
17. There are no rules when it comes to love. I just try to let love surprise me because you never know who you’re going to fall in love with. You never know who’s going to come into your life- and for me, when I picture the person I want to end up with, I don’t think about what their career is, or what they look like. I picture the feeling I get when I’m with them.
18. There are only four words that are so much better than “I love you.” And those words are, “I’m here to stay.”
19. We don’t need to rush. If something’s bound to happen, it will happen. In the right time, with the right person and for the best reason.
20. Some people believe that holding on is a sign of great strength. However, there are times when it takes more strength just to let go.