1. Maybe my life hasn’t been so chaotic, it’s just the world that is and the only real trap is getting attached to any of it.
2. Take chances, take a lot of them. Because honestly, no matter where you end up with and with whom, it always ends up just the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are. You learn and grow with each choice you make. Everything is worth it. Say how you feel, always. Be you and be okay with it.
3. When everything seems like it’s falling apart, that’s when God is putting things together just the way He wants it.
4. The only reason why people hold on to memories so tightly is because memories are the only things that don’t change when everyone else does.
5. Faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen.
6. But the struggles make you stronger, and the changes make you wise, and happiness has its own way of taking its sweet time.
7. Having a rough morning? Place your hand over your heart. Feel that? That’s called purpose. You’re alive for a reason. Don’t give up.
8. Being a Christian doesn’t mean I have everything I want in my life. It means that I trust God that He will provide me in everything I need in my life.
9. Happiness keeps you sweet. Sorrow keeps you human. Life keeps you humble. Success keeps you glowing. But only GOD keeps you going.
10. “There is no fear in love; perfect love casts away fear…” 1 John 4:18
11. To hear God’s voice, we must turn down the world’s volume.
12. The world sees only what you do. God sees why you do it.
13. “I have been crucified in CHRIST; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.” Galatians 2:20
14. I love Jesus, because in our crazy, messy world, HE IS MY PEACE.
15. Dear Jesus,
Sometimes, I’m afraid of letting you have complete control of my life. Show me how to be a “yes” kind of girl, like Mary was, and use me to bring You to others.
16. You are my rock in times of trouble, You lift me up when I fall down, Your love is the anchor. My hope is in You alone.
17. God has perfect timing; never early and never late and it takes a little patience and a lot of faith.
18. Never think that what you have to offer is insignificant. There will always be someone out there that needs what you have to give.
19. Remember when you leave this Earth, you can take with you nothing that you have received. Only what you have given.
20. Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.