1. I know men, and I tell you that Jesus Christ is no mere man. Between Him and every other person in the world, there is no possible term of comparison. Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and I have founded empires. But on what did the rest of the creation of our genius? Upon force. Jesus Christ founded His empire upon love; and at this hour, millions of men would die for Him.
2. What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it’s supposed to be.
3. I’m weird with relationships. I think I know what I want, and then I run. I think I run because I’m scared. I’m scared that I might get hurt. Or maybe I just haven’t found someone who I know is worth being hurt for.
4. You’re not scared of the dark. You’re scared of what’s in it. You’re not afraid of heights, you’re afraid of the pain of falling. You’re not afraid of people around you, you’re just afraid of rejection. You’re not afraid to love, you’re just afraid of not being loved back, and you’re not afraid to try again, you’re just afraid of getting hurt for the same reason.
5. God’s no is not a rejection; it’s a redirection.
6. Imagine there is a bank account that credits your account each morning with $86,400. It carries over no balance from day to day. Every evening, the bank deletes whatever part of the balance you failed to use during the day. What would you do? Draw out every cent, of course? Each of us has such a bank. Its name is time. Every morning, it credits you with 86.400 seconds. Every night, it writes off as lost, whatever of this you have failed to invest to a good purpose. It carries over no balance. It allows no overdraft. Each day, it opens a new account for you. Each night, it burns the remains of the day. If you fail to use the day’s deposits, the loss is yours. There is no drawing against “tomorrow.” You must live in the present on today’s deposits. Invest it so as to get it from the utmost health, happiness, and success. The clock is running. Make the most of today.
7. Maybe one day, we’ll find the place where our dreams and reality collide.
8. Destiny is for losers. It’s a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen.
9. You know, the right guy won’t change you. He won’t subtly pressure you. He won’t tell you who you can and can’t talk to about the two of you. He won’t hide the fact that you’re hanging out. He’s not gonna tell you you’re wrong for feeling…for being a girl. The right guy will show you off to his friends. He’ll take it as slow as you want. He’ll only go as far as you’re comfortable with. He’ll take you out to places, even if it’s just a fast food place or the store. He’ll actually sit through your stupid girly movies with you because he wants to watch them with you. The right guy will come along someday, you just gotta tough it out and wait for him. But whatever you do, don’t settle. You deserve so much more.
10. It starts with a dream. Add faith, and it becomes belief. Add action, and it becomes a part of life. Add perseverance, and it becomes a goal in sight. Add patience and time, and it ends with a dream come true.
11. If you don’t tell her how you feel, she’ll find some other guy that will tell her all the things that she wanted to hear from you.
12. Don’t forget, I’m just a girl standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.
13. Sometimes, a heart can’t afford to be just friends.
14. It’s cute when someone expresses their feelings. When they worry about you. When they miss you. When they show they care. It’s cute and it’s attractive. We don’t want to be the only ones that show how they feel. Actions will always speak louder than words. Sensitivity to others not only shows maturity, but it also appeals to us because we want others to tell us when they’re worried, when they miss us, and when they care. It feels good to have someone like that by your side.
15. When you learn to accept instead of expect, you’ll surely avoid getting hurt and you’ll have fewer disappointments.
16. I think we like to complicate things when it is really quite simple; find what it is that makes you happy and who it is that makes you happy, and you’re set. Promise.
17. The great moments of your life won’t necessarily be the things you do, they’ll also be the things that happen to you. Now, I’m not saying you can’t take action to affect the outcome of your life, you have to take action, and you will. But never forget that on any day, you can step out the front door and your whole life can change forever. You see, the universe has a plan kids, and that plan is always in motion. A butterfly flaps its wings, and it starts to rain. It’s a scary thought, but it’s also kind of wonderful. All these little parts of the machine constantly working, making sure that you end up exactly where you’re supposed to be, exactly when you’re supposed to be there. The right place at the right time.
18. At any moment, you have the power to say, this is NOT how the story is going to end.
19. What do you say we forget thinking and follow our hearts?
20. He loves each of us like there is only one of us to love.