1. Bad things are always going to happen in life. People will hurt you, but you can’t use that as an excuse to fail or to hurt someone back. You’ll only end up hurting yourself.
2. Forgiveness is never easy. Bitterness is easy. Hatred is easy. But forgiveness, that’s a tough one. Sometimes, people say things they don’t mean or do things they can’t take back. Sometimes, we do things we can’t take back. We’re all afraid of something,
3. It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy, it’s what you think about.
4. Life is complicated. It starts before we’re ready, it continues while we’re still trying to figure out the point of it. And it ends before we’ve worked out just what to do.
5. Life is a book of pages. We laugh. We cry. We smile. We stumble. We stand. We fail and we succeed. Every chapter defines who we really are.
6. When I grow up, I want a son first and then a daughter. So my son will beat up any boy that makes my little girl cry.
7. A recent study shows that the heart grows weaker every time we do something opposite of what we feel.
8. Hugging is good medicine. It transfers energy and gives the person hugged an emotional lift. You need four hugs a day for survival, eight for maintenance, and twelve for growth. Scientists say that hugging is a form of communication because it can say things you don’t have the words for. And the nicest thing about a hug, is that you usually can’t give one without getting one.
9. No one can ruin your day (without your permission). Most people will be about as happy (as they decide to be). Others can stop you temporarily (but only you can do it permanently). Whatever you are willing to out up with (is exactly what you will have). Success stops (when you do). When your ship comes in (make sure you are willing to unload it). You will never (have it all together). Life is a journey (not a destination. Enjoy the trip!). The biggest lie on the planet (“When I get what I want, I’ll be happy). The best way to escape (your problem is to solve it). I’ve leaned that ultimately (takers lose and givers win). Life’s precious moments (don’t have value, unless they are shared). If you don’t start (it’s certain you won’t arrive). We often fear the thing (we want the most). Yesterday was the deadline (for all complaints). Look for opportunities (not guarantees). Life is what’s coming (not what was). Success is getting up (one more time). Now is the most interesting (time of all). When things go wrong (don’t go with them). Sometimes, the majority only means (that all the fools are on the same side). A person who asks questions (might be a fool for five minutes, but a person who doesn’t ask, is a fool forever). A best friend is like a four leaf clover (hard to find, and lucky to have). I don’t have to attend (every argument I’m invited to). Our eyes are placed in front (because it is more important to look ahead than behind.
10. The most important thing in life is to stop saying “I wish” and start saying “I will.” Consider nothing impossible, then treat possibilities as probabilities.
11. It’s so funny how we set qualifications for the right person to love, while at the back of our minds, we know that the person we truly love, will always be an exception.
12. Life is a matter of choice. You can be a doctor who saves life, a lawyer who defends life, a soldier who protects life. Or just be yourself.
13. A sweet truth: When God knows you’re ready for the responsibility of commitment, He’ll reveal the person under the right circumstances. Wait patiently. Don’t waste your time wishing. Grow and be ready, you’ll see God will give you a life story far better than you could ever dream of!
14. People said I’ve changed so much. Well, here’s the honest truth: I grew up. I stopped letting people push me around all the time. I learned that you can’t always be happy. I accepted reality.
15. The magic of first love is as painful when its over, but do you know the sweetest part of it? It is when you cry, to let go, to be strong, and to be wise. And when you love again, you will know how to keep it. This time, longer.
16. Don’t cry because of one person. Remember, there is till 6,790,062,216 people to smile to.
17. In life, you’ll meet two special people: One who changes the way you see yourself and the world, and the other, who puts you back together after you have lost the first.
18. Someday, we’ll forget the hurt, the reason we cried and who caused us pain. We’ll finally realize that the secret of being free is not revenge, but letting things unfold in their own way and own time. After all, what matters is not the first, but the last chapter of our life which shows how well we ran the race.
19. What to do when faced with two choices? Simple. Toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you, but because while the coin in in the air, you suddenly realize what you are hoping for.
20. All I want is someone who will stay, no matter how hard it is to be with me.