1. Every girl is beautiful. It just takes the right guy to see it.
2. You never know where the next miracle is gonna come from, the next smile, the next wish come true.
3. We all have the potential to fall in love a thousand times in our lifetime. It’s easy. the last guy I love will be someone I haven’t even met yet, probably. They all count. But there are certain people you love who do something else; they define what love is supposed to feel like. These are the most important people in your life, and you’ll meet maybe four or five of these people over the span of 80 years. But there’s still one more tier to all of this; there is always that one person you love who becomes that definition. It usually happens retrospectively, but it happens eventually. This is the person who unknowingly sets the template for what you will always love about other people, even if some of those lovable qualities are self-destructive and unreasonable. The person who defines your understanding of love is not inherently different than anyone else, and they’re often just the person you happen to meet the first time you really, really, want to love someone. But that person still wins. They win, and you lose. Because for the rest of your life, they will control how you feel about someone else.
4. Be in love with your life. Every detail of it.
5. It’s a strange thing, how you can love somebody, how you can be all eaten up inside with needing them- and they simply don’t need you. That’s all there is to it, and neither of you can do anything about it. And they’ll be the same way with someone else, and someone else will be the same way about you and it goes on and on- this desperate need - and only once in a rare million do the same two people need each other.
6. For just one second, look at your life and see how perfect it is. Stop looking for the next secret door that is going to lead you to your real life. This is it: there’s nothing else. It’s here and you’d better decide to enjoy it or you’re going to be miserable wherever you go, for the rest of your life, forever.
7. You have to decide what’s most important to you. Keeping your pride and getting nothing. Or taking taking a risk, and maybe, just maybe having everything.
8. I think you can’t wait for someone to fly underneath you and save your life. I think you need to save yourself.
9. Think of all the beauty still around you and be happy.
10. Don’t just pray about what seems logical and possible. Pray HARD about the “impossible.” God will show you that NOTHING, nothing, nothing, nothing is impossible with Him. Ever. Period. End of story.
11. You can choose to blame your circumstances on fate or bad luck or bad choices. Or you can fight back. Things are always going to be fair in the real world. That’s just the way it is. But for the most part, you get what you give. The rest of your life is being shaped right now. With the dreams you chase. The choices you make. And the person you decide to be. The rest of your life is a long time. And the rest of your life starts right now.
12. There’s a difference between having a real relationship and just being together because that’s all you’re used to. There’s a difference between meaning your “I love you’s ” and just saying them every night because “that’s what you do.” There’s a difference between being together and wanting to be together, it’s a relationship, not a routine.
13. Whatever you do, hold on to hope! The tiniest thread will twist into an unbreakable cord. Let hope anchor you in the possibility, that this is NOT the end of your story, that change will bring you to peaceful shores
14. She may come across as hard to get, but that’s because she’s been through a few things, seen a few things, been there and done that. She’s cold…yes, but only because she once cared about someone who failed to care about her. She’s built a fortress to protect her heart from further damage. You told her that you’re different, but she won’t believe it until you prove it. Words don’t mean a thing.
15. I asked for strength, and God gave me difficulties to make me stronger.
16. A few rules: 1.) Never stop thinking. This is is important. If someone ever says to you “you need to stop thinking so much,” call them ignorant in your head and keep thinking deeper. It is this mentality that breeds stupid people. Your mind is the most important thing you have, if you stop using it, it will atrophy. 2.) Stare into space blankly and don’t mentally punish yourself for doing it, even if it is for that split second. 2.) Don’t be afraid to talk about anything. You shouldn’t be afraid of reality. 3.) Everyone is a hypocrite. 4.) You are all original. Every life experience is case sensitive and unique. Every time you wake up or quote someone else, you are becoming more you than anyone has ever been. 5.) Do pointless things. Don’t actively restrain or hide yourself from the redundant. 6.) Stop rushing. Shut up and embrace the sound of silence. 7.) Religion shouldn’t be taught, it should be found. No one should tell you what to believe except for you. 8.) Talking to yourself is healthy. Is there anyone you have more in common with? 9.) There is no such thing as time. The sun never sets or rises. Days and years don’t exist. There is only your life. 10.) We will always be in a transitional phase. Look outside and know that everything will be replaced at some point. This existence is temporary. 11.) It’s not half empty or half full. It’s half a glass. 12.) Every now and then, you take something that you see everyday and try to see it in a different light. Renew its resistance. 13.) Be happy, but don’t force it. 14.) You will always succeed in trying. 15.) We are all crazy. 16.) We are all about as similar as we are different. 17.) Ideas are about as valuable as people. 21.) Numbers don’t have to go in order. 18.) Words will always be just words. Love is just another four letter word, only the feeling is real. 19.) Ask a child for advice. They may not know much, but they know what’s important. 20.) Prove you’re alive. Do anything from dancing in the supermarket to taking an impulse trip to another country. Remind the world you are still here. 21.) Don’t take anything seriously.
17. She’s a mess of gorgeous chaos, and you can see it in her eyes.
18. Love shouldn’t change you. It should allow you to grow and become the best you that you can be.
19. You know what you love in this life? You love what makes you stand tallest.
20. Never lie to people, because the people you’re able to lie to…are the people that trust you.
21. It’s a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.