1. I’m starting to realize that sometimes you have to alter your dreams and make new ones. Maybe sometimes things that we want, need, or dream have to happen in ways differently than we want it to. Maybe we’re forced to realize that because we need to remember that God has a different plan for us than we have for ourselves. Maybe there’s something or someone that’s standing right in front of us that we can’t see and it’s God’s way of telling us “Hey, look what’s in front of you.” I’ll be the first one to admit that when I’m extremely horrible at planning my day, but when it comes to my future, I get frustrated when I come to a roadblock and I have no idea where I want my life to go. And I think sometimes I get frustrated not knowing what God’s plan is for me; I hate living life not knowing what’s going to happen next or who’s going to influence my life. But I think it forces me to take two steps back and trust in His plan for me. If there’s ever been a more important lesson than “God will never let me fail,” that I’ve learned in my entire existence, I don’t know what is.
2. Sometimes, we have to accept that there will always be people that stay in our hearts, even if they don’t stay in your life.
3. People can change. They just don’t because it’s easier not to. We’re always waiting for our lives to begin, like figuring out we’ll be someone else someday. But what are we waiting for? All we have is now. Don’t run from this.
4. Remember that God has enabled you to become an example of love, forgiveness and brotherly coexistence. Do not hate, because hate does not leave a space for a person to be fair and it makes you blind and closes all doors of thinking and keeps away one from balanced thinking and making the right choice.
4. Never search for love, let love search for you. That’s why it’s called “FALLING IN LOVE” because you don’t actually force yourself to love, you just FALL.
5. Behind every person lies a story. There’s a reason why they’re the way they are. They aren’t just like that because they want to. Something in the past created them and sometimes, it’s impossible to fix them.
6. The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.
7. There comes a time when the world gets quiet and the only thing left is your own heart. So you’d better learn the sound of it, otherwise, you’ll never understand what it is saying.
8. The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, Father of the Bride; No matter what kind of love movie you prefer, it is there to inspire you and remind you of the light of love that is out there despite the pain and heartache. Love stories are told to remind you of that, to give you more.
9. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.
10. You’ve taught me and showed me many things. You’ve taught me that I can love, that people can care about me. You showed me the feeling of being in someone’s ams when they mean the world to you. The feeling of compassion. So many wonderful things. Thank you for that. You’ve also showed me that people break promises, that people don’t always hold true to their word. You’ve taught me that you can love someone more than anything in the world, yet hate them just as much. That just because someone says something, that doesn’t mean it’s true. You’ve showed me how bad it hurts to have the guy you love and thought you loved push you away and treat you as if you are worthless. You’ve showed me wonderful things just as well as horrible things. I do thank you for both. You’ve now prepared me for the harsh world I am entering. People who say they care but don’t always. Thank you for teaching me early.
11. At the end of the day, when it comes down to it, we really want to be close to somebody. So this thing, where we all keep our distance and pretend not to care about each other, is usually a load of bull. So we pick and choose who we remain close to, and once we’ve chosen those people, we tend to stick close by. No matter how much we hurt them, the people that are still with you at the end of the day- those are the ones worth keeping. And sure, sometimes, close can be close. But sometimes, that invasion of personal space, well, it can be exactly what you need.
12. If you are going to fall in love with me, it’s only fair that you know what you are falling in love with. You are falling in love with my insecurities. You are falling in love with my immaturity, my constant need to feel loved and appreciated, my overactive tear ducts, my tendency to be too clingy. You fall in love with my hopes and my dreams, and how I’m a hopeless romantic at heart. If you fall in love with me, you fall in love with my distrust and all my imperfections and my perception that nobody could ever love me. But, you are also falling in love with the way my eyes will smile when I’m with you, the way I’ll text you in the mornings just to tell you that I hope you have a great day.
13. I think my inability to trust people comes from the fact that I don’t trust myself. I don’t trust myself to fall for a guy head over heels only to get my heart broken in the end.
14. Just when we think we’ve figured things out, the universe throws us a curveball. So, we have to improvise. We find happiness in unexpected places. We find ourselves back to the things that matter most. The universe is funny that way. Sometimes, it just has a way of making sure we wind up exactly where we belong.
15. The brain is the human body’s most mysterious organ. It learns. It changes. It adapts. It tells us what we see, what we hear. It lets us feel love. I think it holds our soul. And no matter how much research we do, no one can really say how all that delicate grey matter inside our skull works. And, when it’s hurt, when the human brain is traumatized, well, that’s when it gets even more mysterious.
16. At the end of the day, faith is a funny thing. It turns up when you really don’t expect it. It’s like one day, you realize that the fairy tale may be slightly different than you dreamed. The castle, well, it may not be a castle. And it’s not so important happy ever after, just that it’s happy right now. See, once in a while, once in a blue moon, people surprise you, and once in a while people may even take your breath away.
17. If you look close enough to the world around you, you might find someone like you. Someone trying to find their way. Someone trying to find their self. Sometimes, it seems like you are the only one in the world who’s struggling, who’s frustrated, unsatisfied, barely getting by. But that feeling’s a lie. And if you just hold on, just find the courage to face it all for another day, someone or something will find you and make it all okay. Because we all need a little help sometimes. We need someone to remind us that it won’t always be this way. That someone is out there. And that someone will find you.
18. And if the world really does end, how would you feel about the life you lived?
19. The success of love is in the loving- it is not in the result of loving- Of course it is natural in love to want what’s best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done.
20. Sometimes, you stop and wonder why things happen in an unexpected way. But one day, you’ll see that everything happens to make you stronger.