1. Any pain you are going through right now..it will end. Take a deep breath. Think of that one bright, happy thing in your life and smile. Live another day. It’s worth it.
2. The world, even the smallest parts of it, is filled with things you don’t know.
3. No one ever gets tired of loving. But everyone gets tired of waiting, assuming, hearing promises, saying sorry, and all the hurting.
4. And you know what’s the one wrong thing we all do when we fall in love: WE EXPECT. And it just ruins everything.
5. Sometimes, you just need to be with the person who makes you smile, even if it means waiting.
6. No matter how many quotes and song lyrics you post, or however much you write your heart out, sometimes words can’t describe how you feel. You just have to feel it for yourself and that’s all there is to it.
7. Not everything in life revolves around meeting another person to be with. Yes, it’s great to have someone adore you, but it’s more important to find the things in yourself that make you special and adorable. Before you can find who’s right for you, you have to become the person you’re meant to be.
8. There comes a point when you have to realize that you’ll never be good enough for some people. The question is, is that your problem or theirs?
9. This goes out to all of the people who have been broken, but have been strong enough to let go. For the people who have hurt so badly that they felt that they could never love again, but kept their head up. For the people who that learn from their mistakes and never stop moving forward, even when they take two steps back. For the people that wish loneliness wasn’t a part of them, but put up with it anyhow. For the people that are okay with taking up all of the room in the bed, even if it sometimes feels a little empty. For the people who wake up in the morning with no missed calls, but smile anyway. For the people who periodically miss the past, but are so much more excited for the future. For the people that have wounds still healing. For the people that have so much tied to their past relationship, but break those chains to start fresh. For the people that want to look back so badly, but focus on the road ahead. For the people that pick up the phone and are tempted to call, but keep their dignity intact instead. For the people that never wanted to let go, but had to. For the people that still believe in love even after all of the hurt their heart has endured. For all the people that gave up not because they were weak, but because most times, it’s better just to let go. We’ll all get our happy ending someday.
10. If you could go back and just change one thing about your life, would you? And if you did, would that make your life better? Or would that change ultimately break your heart? Or break the heart of another? Would you choose an entirely different path? Or would you change just one thing? Just one moment. One moment that you’ve always wanted back.
11. Sometimes, we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop trying to figure out precisely how we feel, stop deciding with our mind what we want our heart to feel, and sometimes, we just have to go with “whatever happens, happens.”
12. We all get lost once in a while, sometimes by choice, sometimes due to forces beyond our control. When we learn what it is our soul needs to learn, the path presents itself. Sometimes, we see the way out but wander further and deeper despite ourselves; the fear, the anger or the sadness preventing us returning. Sometimes, we prefer to be lost and wandering, sometimes it’s easier. Sometimes, we find our own way out. But regardless, we are always found.
13. Sometimes I don’t want to ask you certain things. It’s not because I’m scared to ask, it’s because I’m scared to hear your response. Asking is easy, hearing the real truth isn’t.
14. Life changes. You get all lined up just the way you like it, and then something beyond your control comes along and bumps you off center. How nice it would be if you could get anything just the way you want it and say, “okay, now stay.” But nothing stays the same. You grow up, make friends, lose friends, go to college, lose track of people, meet new ones, and sometimes you ask yourself why. But all I can tell you is the every single experience you go through like this has changed you in some way. Every new person who comes into your life changes you. Every moral dilemma or emotional experience you come up against changes you. It’s your job to decide how. That’s how character is developed.
15. People think that dreams aren’t real just because they aren’t made out of matter, out of particles. Dreams are real. But they are made of viewpoints, of images, of memories, and puns and lost hopes.
16. What’s worse than wanting something you can’t have? It’s not knowing what you want. Wishing on all the stars in the sky for the answers to your questions, for something to believe in…someone to hold. Having absolutely no control over yourself, being caught up in a place you wish you were miles away from. Being stuck somewhere between the past and the future, nowhere near where you should be-in the present. Stuck in yesterday’s and tommorrows, so far from home, far from everything you know and love.The uncertainty could just tear you to bits.
17. As we grow older, we realize what matters most. We discover ourselves. We find out what we want…what we need….what we deserve. As we mature, we finally say, “I don’t know everything.” As we age, our family and friends, our true friends, they all become vital in our existence. We may of had a wonderful past and pleasant now, but tomorrow, tomorrow is uncertain. With knowledge..without our maturity…and without our experiences and discoveries…tomorrow will seem like our unwanted yesterdays.
18. To get something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.
19. I wonder if he stays up until 2 a.m. thinking about me. I wonder if when he hears a certain song, he thinks about me. I wonder if he thinks about things to say to me every morning. I wonder if when he feels sad, he thinks about my smile. I wonder if when he sees me, he thinks “wow, she’s beautiful.” I wonder if he thinks about me before he goes to sleep. I wonder if song lyrics remind him of me. I wonder if he looks at me when I’m not looking at him. (Probably not.)
20. I’m not afraid of happy endings. I’m just afraid my life won’t work out that way.
21. It’s those moments when you drive in a car full of people you love around a town that’s too small for you, where you gasp for breath between each laugh. It’s those moments where you get high off just breathing in so deep, you feel your lungs getting cold. For a second, that split second, you don’t care. you don’t care about school, about parents, about money, about rules, or broken hearts. Who you care about are the people sitting next to you. Yeah, the ones who make you feel invincible , even at your weakest points.