1. That’s what happens in a nightmare. You’re somewhere in the middle of friends and then you suddenly look at their faces and they’re not your friends any longer- they’re different people- just pretending. Perhaps, you can’t trust anybody- perhaps, everybody’s a stranger.
2. Like everyone and trust no one.
3. Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second’s encounter with God and with eternity.
4. Everything tells me that I am about to make a wrong decision, but making mistakes is just a part of life. What does the world want of me? Does it want me to take no risks, to go back to where I came from because I didn’t have the courage to say “yes to life?
5. I’m tired of being just the best friend and nothing more than that. I wish for once, it’ll turn out the way that I’ve wanted it to.
6. I’m not yours. I’ll never be yours. Because even when I wasn’t anything to you other than your best friend, you still managed to break every promise. Boys and girls shouldn’t be best friends. One will catch feelings and it all turns to disaster after that.
7. Never regret: if it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.
8. Life goes on, people change, feelings change, you’ll find someone new, just hold on, and stay strong.
9. Everyone says love hurts, but that isn’t true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these confused with love. But in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that cannot hurt.
10. Your vision of where or who you want to be is the greatest asset you have.
11. Before you get involved with me, just keep this in mind. I am not perfect, I do have a past, I’m going to make mistakes here and there, I’m going to mess up sometimes, I’m not always going to know what to do or say, I’m not always going to be able to understand you. Now, if you still want to be with me after I gave you reasons why you shouldn’t be, then you deserve the best out of me.
12. I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they go right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
13. Don’t look into the past; because you’ve already been there. Focus on the future since that’s where you’re going.
14. You know who you really are. When you’re alone at night, looking up at the stars, or maybe lying in your bed in total darkness, you know that nameless person inside of you. Your life is about to be ripped apart. You will be turned into a digging machine. Your muscles will toughen. So will your heart and soul. That’s necessary for survival. But don’t lose touch with that person inside you, or else you won’t really have survived at all.
15. You are the star of your own movie. Everyone else is just a supporting character. If someone is in your movie and they’re not supporting you, they get fired. But also remember that you’re not the star of anyone else’s movie.
16. Just hang in there. Stay strong. I promise, it gets better. Promises are meant to be broken, but this is just a fact. Things get better. Believe in yourself and ignore what people say. There’s someone out there looking for someone just like you. That might be hard to believe, but it’s true.
17. Even when your heart is breaking, you should smile. And some may think that it’s bad to show your feelings, but I think that pain should be felt for a short amount of time. Happiness should outnumber it every day, every way.
18. Because love is unpredictable and it’s frustrating and it’s tragic and it’s beautiful.
19. In life we do things- some, we wish we had never done; some, we wish we could replay a million times in our heads- but they all make us who we are. And in the end, those experiences shape every detail about us. If we were to reverse any of them, we wouldn’t be at the exact place we are today. So just live. Make mistakes and have wonderful times, but never, ever, second guess who you are, where you have been, and most importantly, where it is you are going.
20. Happy Moments: Praise God, Difficult Moments: Seek God, Quiet Moments: Worship God, Painful Moments: Trust God, Every Moment: Thank God
21. You are not alone in this world. Your friends and family may have written you off, but God hasn’t. You are meant more than your current circumstances. You went through something traumatic this year, but God is going to heal your heart so you can fly again if you let Him. You are meant to pursue your dreams that you have buried and tried to forget about it. Your circumstances are telling you that you will never have that opportunity again, but God says to you, “no man can close a door I have opened, and no man can open a door I have shut.” He is searching for you so He can strengthen you.”
There is somebody else who is trusting in your own resources. God has brought you to this far to show you He is the reason for your success.