1. Faith is not simply a patience that passively suffers until the storm is past. Rather, it is a spirit that bears things- with resignations, yes, but above all, with blazing, serene hope.
2. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope that someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one.
3. This life is what you make it. No matter what, you’re going to mess up sometimes. It’s a universal truth. But the good part is, you get to decide how you’re going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends- they’ll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything- they’re your true best friends. Don’t let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they’ll come and go too. And babe, I hate to say it, most of them- actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can’t give up because if you give up, you’ll never find your soulmate. You’ll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn’t mean you’re going to fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself. Because if you don’t, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up. and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
4. People change. Time’s moving. Years go by, and I’m not the same girl you used to know.
5. I’m told that fate makes fun of us, that it gives us nothing and promises everything. When happiness seems to be within our reach, we reach out and find ourselves like fools.
6. You reach a point in your life where you see the real from the fake, you realize that sometimes, people really do come in your life for a few seasons but beyond that, there is no place in your life for them. You realize who’s there for you, and who is by your side just to fulfill their needs. You figure out who your true friends are. So if you don’t hear it from me, just know that we both had a part in this, sometimes people drift apart, sometimes what you considered a true friendship, was never cherished as a friendship by the other. It’s life, but don’t waste your time surrounding yourself around people who don’t value you in their life.
7. I’m tired of people saying that they want me in their life. I need to hear somebody say that they NEED me in their life. That they can’t live without me no matter how bad things get.
8. Sometimes, you just can’t tell anybody how you really feel. Not because you don’t know why. Not because you don’t know your purpose. Not because you don’t trust them. But because you can’t find the right words to make them understand.
9. Please smile even if it’s killing you. Don’t ever give him the satisfaction of knowing he hurt you like that.
10.You can’t base a relationship on happiness. It’s how you handle the tough times, that measures up in the end.
11. Someday, you’ll realize how much you cared about her and how amazing she was. But she’ll already be with the guy who always knew.
12. The best thing about the worst parts of your life, is that you get to see the true colors of everyone you cared for.
13. I’m never shocked when people let me down. I just hate the fact that I put myself in a position to be let down in the first place.
14. Learn from your past, move on, grow stronger. People are fake, but let your trust last longer. Do what you gotta do, but always stay true.
15. Your biggest challenge isn’t someone else. It’s the ache in your lungs and the burning in your heart, and the voice inside you that yells “CAN’T,” but you don’t listen. You push harder. And then you hear the voice whisper “can,” and you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the one you really are.
16. Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you.
17. Relationships don’t work the way they do on television and in the movies. Will they, won’t they, and then they finally do and they’re happy forever. Give me a break. Nine out of ten of them end because they weren’t right for each other to begin with and half the ones who get married get divorced anyway, and I’m telling you right now through all the stuff, I have not become a cynic. I haven’t. Yes, I do happen to believe love is mainly about pushing chocolate covered candies, and you know, in some cultures, a chicken. You can call me a sucker. I don’t care, because I do believe in it. Bottom line is, couples who are truly right for each other wade through the same crap as everybody else, but the big difference is, they don’t let it take them down. One of those two people will stand up and fight for that relationship every time if it’s right and they’re real lucky. One of them will say something.
18. Life is about trusting your feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories, learning from the past, and realizing people change.
19. Sometimes, you have to test someone. Not because you don’t trust them, but to see how much they’ll sacrifice for you. And sometimes, you have to let them go; not because you suddenly stopped loving them, but to see if they love you enough to come back.
20. When finding love, don’t look for someone with that perfect smile. You have that. Find someone who can make you smile that perfect smile.