1. I am human & I need to be loved, just like everybody else does.
2. There comes a point in your life, when you’re officially an adult. Suddenly, people expect you to be responsible, serious, a grown up. We get taller, we get older. But do we ever grow up? No matter how much we grow taller, grow older, we are forever stumbling…forever wondering, forever…young.
3. Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it’s very important that you do it. Because nobody else will. Like,when someone comes into your life and half of you says: “You’re no way ready, but the other half says: Make her yours forever.”
4. Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.
5. Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore, part of the mystery that we re trying to solve.
6. How do you see the morning today?
Scientist- Another day to experiment.
Prisoner- Another day to repent for my sin.
President- One more valuable time to lead.
Doctor- Countless moments to save a life.
Artist- Timed event for a masterpiece.
Lover- Another day to embrace and kiss.
Child- A whole new day to play.
Life is in different colors for everyone to see. But be the best person you can always be.
7. Life is all about risks, and it requires you to jump. Don’t be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one lives forever.
8. I think that women are more intelligent than men; that’s why men have to be stronger. I really admire a woman for her intelligence, her personality, beauty is not enough. ~Roberto Cavalli
9. Sometimes it’s best to forget how you feel, and remember what you deserve.
10. I don’t understand how when somebody says that they want you in their life, but they never make an effort to make you a part of their life. Or when you tell a guy how you feel about them, they run away instead of listening to what you have to say. Or why men don’t treat women like they’re supposed to. I guess it’s something I’ll never understand.
11. I’ve come to realize that in this life, the only two people you can trust are God and yourself.
12. I’m sick of being the only one trying. When I’m long gone and no longer giving a second thought about you, you’re gonna wish you tried.
13. It is far more comforting to think God listened and said no, than to think that nobody’s out there- have a little faith.
14. Love is a funny thing. You expect it to be easy. You expect it to be a world of roses and laughs and perfect moments that you find only in movies. You expect him to always say the right thing, and always know exactly how you feel, or exactly how to react to it. You expect him to calm you down when you’re yelling or to chase you when you run away. You expect so much that you feel entirely, utterly defeated when something doesn’t exactly match up with all your plans. But that’s the thing. Love isn’t a plan. It doesn’t have a certain beginning and it certainly has no end or visible finish line to those deeply in it.
Love is so incredibly messy. People around you can’t comprehend why you do the things you do, or why you fight so hard for something that seems to cause you so much pain, because simply, they can’t see. They can’t see the invisible ring of insanity that surrounds you when you’re in love. It’s inconvenient and painful and devastating at times, but we can’t live without it. What you don’t learn is how hard love is. How much work it takes. How much of ourselves we have to put into it. How it isn’t worth it until we are complete and utter idiots about it.
Love isn’t him calming you down when you yell. It’s him yelling, just as loud, just as hard, right back at you, right in your face to wake you up and to keep you grounded. It isn’t him bringing you roses everyday or cute things that make your relationship appear more presentable.
It’s after a long fight, that drains the life and bones right out of you both, and yet him showing up at your door the next morning anyway. It’s not him saying all the right things or knowing exactly how to handle you. So no, it’s not her caressing your hair and telling you that everything’s going to be alright. It’s him standing there, admitting he’s just as scared as you are. You have to remember that with love, you’re not the only one involved. You’ve unknowingly put your life, your heart into the palms of another person’s hand and said “here. Do what you will. Mash it into mince meat. Or forget I ever handed it to you. As long as you have it.”
It makes us crazy. It makes us invisible and it erases all the lines that we shouldn’t cross. Because love isn’t about fencing ourselves in; feeling safe, feeling sure about the future. It’s about scaring the crap out of every nerve in our body, but pushing forward anyway. Because all the fighting and all the tears and all the uncertainty is worth it. And it’s a lot better than being 100% happy without someone to show us that there is a world of difference between feeling ‘happy’ and feeling whole.
Life is a challenge, and so is love. Things never come easy in life; if they do, memories are rare, suffering won’t get you through the tough times, there’s nothing to look back on. There’s no mistakes that you learn from. In the end, it’s all worth it.
15. Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose.
16. “Give all of us gathered here tonight the strength to remember that life is so very fragile. We are all vulnerable, and we will all, at some point in our lives…fall. We will all fall. We must carry this in our hearts…that what we have is special. That it can be taken from us, and when it is taken from us, we will be tested. We will be tested to our very souls. We will now all be tested. It is these times, it is this pain, that allows us to look inside ourselves.” ~ Coach Taylor, Friday Night Lights
17. People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos, is because things are being loved, and people are being used.
18. Sometimes, you just have to distance yourself from people. If they care, they’ll notice. If they don’t, you know where you stand.
19. “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” ~Jeremiah 29:11
20. “I pray that out of his glorious riches, He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your heart through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all of the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.” ~Ephesians 3:16-19